From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
User-friendly and Prioritized "Task List"
- Quoting Jean from Doc Ideastorm page
- (Need a better term, as I do NOT mean the task list generated from IssueTracker.) Especially for the user guides, we need an easy-to-access, easy-to-edit list of which chapters need what type of work: update for version X, check for accuracy, edit for English usage, fill in missing info or screenshots, etc., and WHO is currently working on what. All with an indication of priority: what's most urgent and important. --jeanweber 11 November 2009
This wiki (quick & dirty) prototype is meant just for experimenting and collecting and improving requirements for the Task List (The name Oooauthors TodoList is just a working title, feel free to change it)
- Just edit the page and fill in the desired fields :-)
- comments can be overwritten or left for clarity
- row colors must be added manually (if desired)
A B or C
wg3 or similar
Don't forget the number!
| Done |
|A||cg3||7 Formulas and Functions||Update to OOo 3.2||Nobody||2009-11-10||XX||2009-11-12|
|B||OOoAuthors||Workflow||User-friendly and Prioritized "Task List"||Jean||2009-11-11||Nino||2009-11-12|