Unified sign on
- Gerd Weiss
Subject:Unified sign on/Federated Identity
Problem Statement (Draft)
There is no unified authentication procedure for registered OOo Users around all OpenOffice (satellite) Sites available. Therefor many Sites needs to maintain their own user base. Also registered OOo users needs to maintain several User Accounts.
Buisness Case (Draft)
Unified User bases will heavily support Community Members to work together on all relevant Community (satellite) Sites.
In Scope (Draft)
Goal Statement (Draft)
Regarding to OOo Infrastructure Requirements a common Interface/Infrastructure to access a centralized user Base for administrating Users, -rules and authentication.
- details on Role model required and additional aspects from others than CEE
- OpenSSO https://opensso.dev.java.net/
- Traditional (ldap/kerberos)
- Hopefully i extract correctly common ideas/suggestions from mailing;-)
- Investigate requests/suggestions with regard to OOo Infrastructure Requirements
- Already fit into OOo Infrastructure Requirements and needs to be technical investigated
- ssh public key authentication (Source Control)
- Email access to bug-tracking