From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
this is starting to become unwieldy - what about splitting it off into smaller articles, with an entry page titled e.g. 'Development environments'?
- Unwieldy in what sense? Page load times? Overview when reading? Cumbersome to edit?
- I could imagine the following:
- Keep the ID-utils, ctags, cscope sections on this page.
- Keep the Vim and Emacs sections dealing with these on this page.
- Move the general Vim and Emacs and MSdev settings/scripts to pages on their own, and link from here.
- Do not create yet another entry page containing only links. At least not yet.
- Does that sound reasonable?
- Btw, when editing talks it is common to click once on the signature button for a better overview of who said what ;-) --erAck 14:02, 31 August 2006 (CEST)