Oracle Report Builder
A new official name exists: Oracle Report Builder. See
Issue 78437 [Closed}Fixed]
The latest release is 1.2.1. It can be downloaded from: Oracle Report Builder Extension.
User documentation can be found at SUN Report Builder Documentation.
The team can be contacted via the email@example.com mailing list.
* 1.2.0: shrink sections, rearranged menu, modified grouping dialog * 1.2.0: data source name in controls, report wizard support image controls * 1.1.0: formula editor and support of the ODF formula syntax * 1.1.0: meta data support like author and title * 1.1.0: support of charts * 1.1.0: report wizard * 1.0.6: report design loses its modification state when report is executed (93014) * 1.0.6: chart in generated report displays wrong values (93735) * 1.0.6: time values in generated reports are always displayed as if they were forenoon (93443) * 1.0.6: Running a report is not possible (error) (95414) * 1.0.5: Report Builder cannot be installed (93559) * 1.0.4: The creation of reports with grouping is working again.
Specifications can be found here.
- start the office and open the extension manager (TOOLS/EXTENSION MANAGER)
- add the report designer extension
- restart the office
- open any database
- use 'Create Report in DesignView ..' from the Report panel
=> the SUN Report Designer should appear
Taskhandling for Oracle Report Builder
Before writing a new Issue, please check if it not already exists: RPT Double Check
New Issue should contain:
- Summary should start with 'RPT: '
- "Version" should be the version you're testing f.e. "RPT 4.1.0"
SRB development versions are created when OOo Base bug fixes impact the SRB code.
The SRB file name usually contains the development version number.
Unless there is a change in SRB code, no new version generates. The latest version of SRB can continue to be used with OOo until a newer SRB version is generated - a new version being automatically triggered by impacting changes within OOo.
The SRB development versions are located at ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/SRB/.
Marc Neumann Christoph Lukasiak (Clu) 1 June 2007
Please do not change the logical content of this site without the approval of the author, the Database Docu Coordinator or the OOo QA Project Lead/Co-Leads.