ReleaseStatus Minutes 2011-03-07 IRC log

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

(15:00:03) #oooreleases: The topic for #oooreleases is: Release-Stauts-Meeting, every monday at 15:00 Hamburg Time (13:00 UTC in summer)
(15:00:07) mla: hi
(15:01:00) stefan_b: MechtiIde, in a user called Reizinger started a thread concerning canconfirm rights on Feb. 27, 2011...
(15:01:18) UweL [~chatzilla@nat/sun/x-kbamvzlrlbaylgro] entered the room.
(15:01:24) stefan_b: Hi.
(15:01:27) mdamboldt: Hi
(15:01:39) mdamboldt: Hello and welcome to this weeks release status meeting.
(15:02:28) of_sun2 [~chatzilla@nat/sun/x-csjtlxmoavvhitya] entered the room.
(15:03:56) mdamboldt: As you can see at the detailed schedule for 3.4, todays was targeted as "Planned Branch off date" (
(15:04:19) kai_a [~ka_ooo@nat/sun/x-fcepjeunqhvfzlnp] entered the room.
(15:04:28) mdamboldt: Due to the large amount of open "Release relevant issues" ( this is not going to happen today.
(15:06:01) mdamboldt: As already pointed out in the details of the schedule, this date is now moving towards March 28th 2011
(15:06:23) rtimm: So we are doing another alpha instead?
(15:08:18) mdamboldt: I suggest to do / publish the regular weekly DEV300 milestones as usual developer builds. An "Alpha 2" could than be the version end of March.
(15:11:52) mdamboldt: Does anybody have an update regarding additional released OOo 3.3 L10N builds?
(15:12:02) mla: yes
(15:12:23) mla: the additional files are all available on the mirrors and also on our download webpages
(15:12:42) mla: the product update services should now also work with the localized files
(15:13:04) mla: deleting older files into the archive will start on wednesday
(15:13:42) mla: for OOo 3.3.0 we have no 70 languages (full sets and langpacks only) and over 900 files
(15:13:57) mla: the biggest set on released files ever:-)
(15:14:32) mla: this should be the last update for 3.3
(15:16:55) mdamboldt: Next item on the agenda are a couple of issues which have been raised on the releases mailing list as candidates for a bugfix release. I haven't managed yet to look into each of them and to gather informations like complexity, efforts, risks of regressions, backporting, etc. Thus I would propose to not walk thru that list of issues in todays meeting, but in next weeks meeting instead.
(15:17:42) UweL: +1
(15:18:06) mla: yes, makes sense
(15:18:58) blauwal: +1
(15:20:25) mdamboldt: Thats all I've for todays meeting.
(15:22:59) rtimm: OK
(15:23:01) mdamboldt: bye
(15:23:32) MechtiIde: for the bugzilla problem
(15:24:00) MechtiIde: I tested it yesterday and I couldn't change the status of an issue
(15:24:07) MechtiIde: e.g to worksforme
(15:24:13) UweL: bye
(15:24:19) mla: bye

Personal tools