ReleaseStatus Minutes 2011-01-24 IRC log

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

(14:59:07) #oooreleases: The topic for #oooreleases is: Release-Stauts-Meeting, every monday at 15:00 Hamburg Time (13:00 UTC in summer)
(14:59:14) mla: hi
(14:59:50) Mechtilde: hallo
(15:00:33) mdamboldt: hi
(15:00:36) of_oracle: Hi
(15:01:11) mdamboldt: Welcome to todays release status meeting.
(15:01:54) mdamboldt: First item: Progress of Release Candidate 10
(15:02:12) stefan_b: Hi
(15:02:47) mdamboldt: So far I haven't seen any bad news about RC10 on the mailing list. So I assume we are in good shape for a GO tomorrow.
(15:03:13) _rene_: I don't see why we can't give a GO already today, but...
(15:03:59) stefan_b: _rene_, we should give those who can not join now a FORMAL veto option. Looks better IMHO
(15:04:04) Mechtilde: Issue 116569 is written
(15:04:09) IZBot: qa TASK NEW P2 Distribute OOo 3.3.0 RC10 as final
(15:04:16) blauwal [~jr93709@nat/sun/x-bibzobqahswoofeo] entered the room.
(15:04:50) mla: yes, thanks Mechtilde :-)
(15:04:53) mdamboldt: I've scheduled an extra release status meeting for the 3.3 approval tomorrow at 3pm German time. So I assume everybody is targeting that now.
(15:05:16) _rene_: stefan_b: nah, those interested can either participate or tell someone to bring up his points...
(15:05:20) _rene_: just mo
(15:05:44) _rene_: and as issue 116569 is already there.. ;)
(15:05:47) IZBot: qa TASK NEW P2 Distribute OOo 3.3.0 RC10 as final
(15:07:16) mla: the Irish team has also send an issue for distribution
(15:07:48) mdamboldt: Peter Junge and Louis Suarez-Potts are already working on a press announcement to be released on Wednesday 26th Jan. 2011.
(15:11:16) Mechtilde: When will it be available for translation?
(15:12:02) mdamboldt: Mechtilde: Please contact Peter and Louis directly to get that.
(15:12:10) Mechtilde: ok
(15:12:26) mdamboldt: Next item: 3.4 release and some changes
(15:12:50) mdamboldt: There was an email on various lists last week, e. g.
(15:13:26) mdamboldt: Guess most or even all of you already read it.
(15:15:43) mdamboldt: The item of "release relevant issues" and corresponding queries is also now reflected on the 3.4 release status page at
(15:18:24) enoki [] entered the room.
(15:20:08) rtimm: So, do we support the changes Martin suggested? I think it makes sense
(15:21:29) ***_Nesshof_ sees no objections :-)
(15:22:02) mla: yes, it makes sense
(15:32:05) mdamboldt: Anything else for todays meeting?
(15:32:40) mla: the next DEV300 build will be done by Vladimir
(15:34:20) xHDE left the room.
(15:34:53) mdamboldt: ok, see you tomorrow again.
(15:34:53) mdamboldt: bye
(15:35:38) of_oracle: bye
(15:35:50) rtimm: bye
(15:37:05) mla: bye

Personal tools