ReleaseStatus Minutes 2006 10
Participants: Mathias Bauer, Bettina Haberer, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers
- 109 open issues for OOo 2.1, most of them new and localization related.
Participants: Bettina Haberer, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Thorsten Ziehm
RE this week: HR, m190 starting Tuesday, branch off OOE680 will happen afterwards !!
- 122 open issues for OOo 2.1
Participants: Mathias Bauer, Bettina Haberer, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Thorsten Ziehm
RE this week: IHI, m189 starting Wednesday
- 119 open issues for OOo 2.1
Proposal for OOE680 branch and 2.1 beta release
After a review of the current, still open child workspaces we will have only very few cws for 2.1 left. After the next build (m189) we plan to branchoff OOE680 for releasing 2.1. Plan is to release as soon as possible a Beta for 2.1 based on the OOE680 branch. Only bug fixes for severe issues will get fixed on this codeline. We plan to do continous integration on SRC680 codeline for 2.2 targeted child workspaces.
The timelines for 2.1, 2.2 are not affected by the early branch off of OOE680. Only must haves (stopper) for the release 2.1 should be targeted for OOE680, ongoing development cws will be integrated on SRC680 continously.
an answer to http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=17973 is still open
Participants: Mathias Bauer, Bettina Haberer, Martin Hollmichel, Thorsten Ziehm
RE this week: OBO
- about 150 open issues for OOo 2.1
- Oct 12 is feature freeze for OOo 2.1
- Updated ! Dec 28th is feature/ui freeze for OOo 2.2
- new target 2.2 has been introduced in IssueTracker
- new target OOo 2.2 has been introduced in EIS
Windows Vista preparations
- QA Team will start automated testing on latest Windows Vista Release, OS Field in IssueZilla "Windows Vista" has been introduced for reporting issues.
- Bettina is collecting ideas for Windows Vista specific RFEs
- AI: Thorsten and Bettina to create wiki page for documenting progress and open areas