Calc FAQ - Miscellaneous questions
This page has FAQs about OpenOffice.org Calc that don't fit into the other Calc FAQ sections. This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.
- What's the maximum number of rows and cells for a spreadsheet file?
- How do I protect cells in my spreadsheet?
- How can I delete cell contents immediately with the backspace key like in Excel?
- How to make a checkbox change according to data in another cell?
- How do I add up cells, depending on some conditions?
- How do I use regular expressions in Calc?
- How can I rename a sheet?
- How I change the order of sheets in my spreadsheet?
- Where can I find more documentation for Calc?
- How can I see the row and column captions as I scroll through a sheet that is larger than my display?
- How can I create a spreadsheet that is right-to-left oriented?
- How is a variable date inserted into a spreadsheet cell?
- I want to select two cells that are not adjacent, but holding down the CTRL key does not seem to work. How can I perform this action?
- Where do I find more detailed descriptions of Calc functions?
- What is the fastest way to copy a calculation to all rows?
- How can I start OpenOffice.org Calc instead of Writer?
- How can I use cells from different Calc files?
- How can I extend the Calc functions by some extensions?
- How do I use arrays in Calc?
Add a new FAQ entry
This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.