The development framework the main site runs on has been upgraded from CollabNet Enterprise Edition (CEE) 3.5.1 to CEE 4.5.2.
All services are available and working fine.
A changed behaviour of cvs rdiff leads to problems with CWS tools cwsanalyse and cwsresync.
#i76821# - tools: cwsresync after site upgrade
anoncvs is not yet in sync with the master repository.
- Production Upgrade: 4/30/07 17:00 UTC
- Date Range for Production Deployment: 4/18/07 – 4/24/07.
- Test Stage Site: 3/28/07 – 4/10/07
Please review the full version of the CollabNet Enterprise Edition version: http://www.collab.net/rn/.
The Production Upgrade is planned for Monday 2007-04-30 starting 17:00 UTC. The overall process will take about 48 hours. The site will be unavailable for more than 24 hours. During this time a placeholder page will be installed.
Configuration and Testing
Tuesday night (UTC) the upgraded site running CEE 4.5.2 will be back. A Broadcast message will inform users that the upgrade is not yet finished.
Post Upgrade Tasks
- Test cvsup
- Enable cvsupd
- Run cvsup (crontabs anoncvs, so-cvsup)
- Enable Issue Feed
- cleanup cvs repository
- apply domain-wide allowed-posters list
- remove password tickets (see #i76825#)