You can display the information contained in Table 4 in the shape of a chart as in illustration 28. Here is how to go about it:
- Mark the whole table (rows and columns) using left mouse button.
- Choose menu Insert › Object › Chart.
- In the pop-up window choose the kind of chart you want (e.g. bar instead of columns) and add a title.
- Confirm your choices pressing Finish
- Right click on your Chart to provide it with a meaningful Caption.
Note that as soon as you click on a graph, the symbols on your menu change, offering you a number of shortcuts. Double and triple clicks on the various areas of your chart offer you further options.
'Illustration 28: Source: See table 4