Documentation/SL/How Tos/Calc: funkcija DCOUNTA
Counts the non-empty cells in a column of a Calc 'database' table, in rows which meet specified criteria.
DCOUNTA(database_table; field; criteria_table)
- database_table is a range defining the data to be processed.
- field is the column to count. It may be a column number (1 is the first column of the database table, 2 is the second ...), or a column header (enclosed in quotation marks ””), or a cell referring to a column header, or 0 to include all columns.
- criteria_table is a range containing criteria, to select which rows of the database_table to count.
Pregled funkcij za zbirke podatkov v celoti opisuje uporabo teh parametrov.
DCOUNTA counts non-empty cells, that is those cells containing numbers, text, TRUE/FALSE or errors.
In this spreadsheet:
|1||Name||Grade||Age||Distance to School||Weight|
|13||Name||Grade||Age||Distance to School||Weight|
DCOUNTA(A1:E10; 0; A13:E14)
- returns the number of children who are in the second grade (3).
DCOUNTA(A1:E10; 5; A13:E14)
- returns the number of children who are in the second grade, whose weight has either been measured or marked as "no" (1). Frank is not included, because his weight is blank. Irene is included, because her weight is marked as "no", which is text.
DCOUNTA(A1:E10; E1; A13:E14)
- also returns the number of children in the second grade whose weight has either been measured or marked as "no" (1).
The exact use of 0 as the field parameter is unclear, both in operation and in compatibility.