From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
- Including the total number of pages
- Restarting page numbering
- Changing the format of page numbers
Including the total number of pages
To include the total number of pages (as in page 1 of 12):
- Type the word page and a space; then insert the page number as above.
- Press the spacebar once, type the word of and add a space; then choose Insert > Fields > Page Count.
See Chapter 4 (Formatting Pages) in the Writer Guide for more information.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY).|