Renaming and deleting files
You can rename or delete files within the OpenOffice.org dialogs, just as you can in your usual file manager. However, you cannot copy or paste files within the dialogs.
Renaming a file
To rename a file while using OpenOffice.org:
- Choose File > Open and browse to the required file.
- Right-click on the file name and choose Rename. The file name will be selected.
- Typing replaces the selected name, or use a left or right arrow key to move the insertion point to modify the existing name.
Deleting a file
To delete a file while using this dialog:
- Right-click on the file name to display a context menu.
- Click Delete, and you will get a confirmation dialog.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY).|