Starting a new file
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
You can create a new, blank document in OOo in several ways. If you already have a document open, the new document appears in a new window.
- Use File > New and choose the type of document.
- Use the arrow next to the New button on the main toolbar. A menu of choices drops down; select the type of document to be created.
- Use a "Quick start" program. For example, the Microsoft Windows version of OpenOffice.org has a Quickstart icon in the system tray. See Chapter 2 (Starting OpenOffice.org) for more information on the Quickstart icon.
- Press Control+'N on the keyboard.
- Use File > Wizards for some types of documents.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY).|