Printing a brochure
You can print a presentation with two slides on each side of a sheet of paper, arranged so that when the printed pages are folded in half, the slides are in the correct order to form a booklet or brochure.
To print a brochure on a single-sided printer:
- Click File > Print. In the Print dialog, click Properties and be sure the printer is set to the same orientation (portrait or landscape) as specified in the page setup for your document. (Usually the orientation does not matter, but it does for brochures.)
- Click Options. In the Pages section of the Printer Options dialog, choose Brochure and Right pages. Click OK twice to print the first side of each page.
- Flip the pages and put them back into the printer, new side up, and in the correct orientation. You may need to experiment a bit to find out what the correct arrangement is for your printer.
- Click File > Print and check Properties to make sure the printer setup is still correct.
- Click Options again. In the Pages section of the Printer Options dialog, choose Brochure and Left pages. Click OK twice to print the second side of each page.
- If your printer can do double-sided printing, then select the checkboxes for both Left and Right along with Brochure.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY).|