Returns a date a given number of workdays away.
This function is only available if the Analysis AddIn is installed.
WORKDAY(startdate; days; hols_range)
- returns the date that is days workdays after the given date startdate.
- days is a number (which may be negative to find a date before startdate).
- Saturday and Sunday are assumed to be non-working days. hols_range (optional) is a range containing dates of other non-working days.
- returns the date-time serial number for Monday 8Sep08. 5Sep08 is a Friday.
WORKDAY("2008-09-05"; 1; D1:D2)
- where D1 contains 8Sep08 and D2 contains 25Dec08, returns the date-time serial number for 9Sep08. The 8Sep08 is specified as a holiday.