Multiplies all the numbers given as arguments and returns the product.
PRODUCT(number1; number2; ... number30)
- number1 to number30 are up to 30 numbers or ranges/arrays of numbers whose product is to be calculated.
- PRODUCT returns number1 * number2 * number3 * ........
- PRODUCT ignores any text or empty cell within a range or array.
PRODUCT(2; 3; 4)
- returns 24 (2 * 3 * 4).
- where A1 and A2 contain 3 and 5, returns 15 (3 * 5).
- In Excel PRODUCT ignores logical values (that is, it treats them as 1). In Calc TRUE is 1 and FALSE is 0.