Returns a complex number raised to a power.
This function is only available if the Analysis AddIn is installed.
- complexnumber is text representing a complex number, for example as a+bi or a+bj. number is a number.
- IMPOWER returns complexnumber raised to the power of number. The result is a complex number presented as text.
- If complexnumber is a+bi = r(cosφ + isinφ) and number is n, IMPOWER(complexnumber; number) returns (a+bi)n = rncosnφ + irnsinnφ.
- returns (1+2i)2 = -3+4i as text.
- This function currently appears in the AddIn category of the Function Wizard.