Returns e to the power of a complex number.
This function is only available if the Analysis AddIn is installed.
- complexnumber is text representing a complex number, for example as a+bi or a+bj.
- IMEXP returns the mathematical constant e raised to the power of complexnumber. The result is a complex number presented as text.
- If complexnumber is a+bi, IMEXP(complexnumber) returns ea+bi = ea(cosb+isinb).
- returns -1.13120438375681+2.47172667200482i as text.
- This function currently appears in the AddIn category of the Function Wizard.