Returns 1 if a number is greater than or equal to a step number, or 0 otherwise.
This function is only available if the Analysis AddIn is installed.
- returns 1 if number is greater than or equal to stepnumber (both being numbers). If stepnumber is omitted it is assumed to be 0.
- returns 0.
- where cell A1 contains 4, returns 1.
- returns 1, because 2 is greater than 0.
- in a cell, where cell A1 contains 4, shows FALSE, as 4 is not greater than or equal to 5. This approach is very similar to GESTEP but does not trap non-numeric arguments.
- GESTEP should only be used with numbers - see issue 86283.
- GESTEP currently appears in the AddIn category of the Function Wizard.