Returns 1 if two numbers are equal, and 0 otherwise.
This function is only available if the Analysis AddIn is installed.
- number1 and number2 are numbers. If number2 is omitted it is assumed to be 0.
- This function is an implementation of the (mathematical) Kronecker delta function.
- number1=number2 returns TRUE or FALSE instead of 1 or 0, but is otherwise identical for number arguments.
- returns 0.
- where cell A1 contains 4, returns 1.
- returns 1.
- in a cell shows FALSE, as 4 is not equal to 5.
- DELTA should only be used with numbers - see issue 86283.
- DELTA currently appears in the AddIn category of the Function Wizard.