Platform-Specific Issues FAQ
Search the FAQs:
This page points to various FAQ's which are specific to various operating systems or computer categories, or "platforms" as they are called. Generally, we have a different page for each major version of the operating system, because some questions are specific to that major version. However, some questions apply to all versions of an operating system, so there is some redundancy.
So far we cover:
- Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard", used on Apple Macintosh computers
- Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard", used on Apple Macintosh computers
- Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger", used on Apple Macintosh computers
- Windows Vista, by Microsoft
- Windows XP, by Microsoft
- Ubuntu Linux, the Ubuntu distribution of Linux
If you don't know to which platform an FAQ applies, add it below. Trust in some other contributor to move it to the right page.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.