Capabilities of SheetCellRange
The spreadsheet, as well as the cell ranges in a spreadsheet are com.sun.star.sheet.SheetCellRange services. A
SheetCellRange is a rectangular range of calculation cells that includes the following services:
The interfaces supported by a
SheetCellRange are depicted in the following illustration:
SheetCellRange has the following capabilities:
- Supplies cells and sub-ranges of cells, as well as rows and columns. It has the interfaces com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetCellRange and com.sun.star.table.XColumnRowRange.
- Performs calculations with a
SheetCellRange. The interface com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetOperation is for aggregate operations, com.sun.star.sheet.XMultipleOperation copies formulas adjusting their cell references, com.sun.star.sheet.XSubTotalCalculatable applies and removes sub totals, and com.sun.star.sheet.XArrayFormulaRange handles array formulas.
- Formats cells in a range. The settings affect all cells in the range. There are cell properties, character properties and paragraph properties for formatting purposes. Additionally, a
SheetCellRangesupports auto formats with com.sun.star.table.XAutoFormattable and the content of the cells can be indented using com.sun.star.util.XIndent. The interfaces com.sun.star.sheet.XCellFormatRangesSupplier and com.sun.star.sheet.XUniqueCellFormatRangesSupplier obtain enumeration of cells that differ in formatting.
- Works with the data in a cell range through a sequence of sequences of any that maps to the two-dimensional cell array of the range. This array is available through com.sun.star.sheet.XCellRangeData.
- Fills a cell range with data series automatically through its interface com.sun.star.sheet.XCellSeries.
- Imports data from a database using com.sun.star.util.XImportable.
- Searches and replaces cell contents using com.sun.star.util.XSearchable.
- Perform queries for cell contents, such as formula cells, formula result types, or empty cells. The interface com.sun.star.sheet.XCellRangesQuery of the included com.sun.star.sheet.SheetRangesQuery service is responsible for this task.
- Merges cells into a single cell through com.sun.star.util.XMergeable.
- Sorts and filters the content of a
SheetCellRange, using com.sun.star.util.XSortable, com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetFilterable and com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetFilterableEx.
- Provides its unique range address in the spreadsheet document, that is, the start column and row, end column and row, and the sheet where it is located. The getRangeAddress() returns the corresponding address description struct com.sun.star.table.CellRangeAddress.
- Charts can be based on a
SheetCellRange, because it supports com.sun.star.chart.XChartDataArray.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Public Documentation License (PDL).|