- Writing Macros
- How the Scripting Framework Works
- Writing a LanguageScriptProvider UNO Component using the Java Helper Classes
The contents of the text window can be saved by selecting the File > Save menu item. The macro can be run by selecting the File > Run menu item. This activates the four buttons above the main text window:
- Sets a breakpoint at the line where the cursor is.
- Runs the macro, stopping at the next breakpoint (if one is set).
- Step Into
- Runs a single line of code, stepping into functions if they exist and then stop.
- Step Over
- Runs a single line of code, without stepping into functions and then stop.
- Step Out
- Continues the execution of the macro until it exits the current function.
There are two other panes in the debugger which are hidden by default. These allow the developer to view the stack and watch variables:
|Content on this page is licensed under the Public Documentation License (PDL).|