From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
The User Guides Project
To provide easy to follow guides to using OpenOffice.org.
- OOoAuthors Guides have been converted to Wiki format and uploaded to this wiki for direct access by users. See "Resources for Users" list below.
The guides are also provided in .ODT format (on the OOoAuthors website) and in .PDF format on the Documentation Project's website.
- Base Guide is in early stage of development.
Guides Being Written
- OpenOffice.org 3.x Base Guide -- these pages are for collaboration among the writers, editors, reviewers, and indexers of the OOoAuthors guide to OpenOffice.org's database component.
Resources for Users
- Getting Started with OpenOffice.org 3.x
- OpenOffice.org 3.x Writer Guide
- OpenOffice.org 3.x Calc Guide
- OpenOffice.org 3.x Impress Guide
- Getting Started with OpenOffice.org 2.x
- OpenOffice.org 2.x Writer Guide
- OpenOffice.org 2.x Calc Guide
- OpenOffice.org 2.x Impress Guide
- OpenOffice.org 2.x Draw Guide
- OpenOffice.org 2.0 Migration Guide
|Content on this page is licensed under the Public Documentation License (PDL).|