Bugtracking for Developer
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Duties for Developers
- review patch issues (give feedback, approval, integrate), see
Initial Response Timedeprecated (IRT) and Issue Inactivity Timedeprecated(IIT)
- issues with regression keyword set have highest priority, either explain why they are "regressions by design" and reset the regression keyword or issues need to be fixed.
- review new issues (defects) and assign an appropiate target to them (at least once a week)
- work on issues (defect or features) for next release (e.g. OOo 2.0.4) according issues priority
- work on issues scheduled for "integration asap" (e.g. OOo 2.x)
- reconsider priorities of your own or your boss (or votes, other feedback) and adjust the target.