Добре дошли в Уикипедия за OpenOffice.org
This wiki is for all projects associated with OpenOffice.org (OOo). It has a good focus on resources for developers. Also other projects work more and more on the wiki. (Most...) are listed here. Click a link to go directly to the page you want.
- Community Council
- Development (see below)
- Education Project
- NLC Native-Language Confederation
- Product Releases
- Quality Assurance
- User Experience (UX)
- User Resources
Join in contributing to the OpenOffice.org Wiki. Please use your OOo login name for the wiki account. Some functionality is available only if you are logged in to avoid SPAM. Additionally your email address has to be validated. We might be able to avoid the separate user administration later and log you in with the OpenOffice.org site credentials.
To get started editing the wiki see Help:Editing.
Getting started with OOo development
Building and hacking on OpenOffice.org (OOo) entails climbing a fairly lengthy and steep incline. Hopefully, this wiki will make the learning curve less steep and less abrupt, and will give you a walking stick to help you out.
Much of our documentation assumes that you'll be using a reasonably current Linux system, as this is the easiest environment to start. On Linux, all prerequisites are available as Free software. There is also some information on developing on Windows.
For help setting up your editor or environment to search/edit/compile OOo easily, please refer to the developer tools area.
Note that you can build either the plain 'up-stream' OOo or use an ooo-build release which adds some patches & fixes. However, the ooo-build process is destined to being gradually phased out as the various up-stream issues it solves go away.
Remember that learning UNO components development is not an easy task. To help you there is an Eclipse plugin and tutorial. You can install the Eclipse plugin by using the following update site: http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/ooeclipseintegration. The tutorial on how to create a UNO component in Java is available in the api project docs & files sections. The document will even be wikified on this page: Java Tutorial using Eclipse
There exists also an OpenOffice.org API plugin for NetBeans that helps a lot to get started with the API and with developing with and for OpenOffice.org. The plugin provides several wizards that simplify the first steps and help to create full working code skeletons for extensions. Try it out and have fun when you want to develop a Java extension for OpenOffice.org. Feedback is always welcome, help us to improve the plugin and send us new ideas what we can do better!
- I want to be an OpenOffice.org developer - the basic what & where
- Meet the team on IRC
- Tutorials - hacker tutorials to get the hang of the code
- Debugging - for when it all goes wrong
- Tinderbox - test new child workspaces and show your build logfile to others
- Environment Variables - a description of handy environment variables used at runtime
- A description of the source directories
- Contributing Patches - for when you have something to fold back
- Commit Rights - An overview of how to attain commit rights, and what to do with them once you get them
- Tips - misc. hints & tips.
- FAQ - some infrequently asked questions
- Using C++ with OOo SDK
- Extensions development (Python, Basic, Java and C++)
- Extensions Ideas An ideas section for new extensions (NEW)
- Localisation of OpenOffice.org (under construction)
- OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration - program, extend, and customize OO.org in Java with a modern IDE
- OpenOffice.org Eclipse Integration - program, extend, and customize OOo in Java with Eclipse
- Extra Software - other open source programs
- Online Conference Sessions (NEW)
- Extensions Ideas (NEW)
- Native Mac OS X port or for everything related to OpenOffice.org and Mac OS X
- SCM Requirements
- Use SVN instead of CVS
- SVG import
- Product release data
- Java related functionality
- C++ Coding Standards, Warning-free Code and Correct C++
- Syndication Of OOoAnnouncements
- details on how to get Mono working with OOo
- 64bit porting
- MS Office VBA interoperability
- Digital Signatures
- Bibliographic Project Developer and Documentation pages
- QA Metrics
- Make the OO.o build process the coolest on the planet
- Chart2: The new chart implementation
- Firefox ODFReader extension
- Firefox OpenOffice.org extension Menu extension with useful OO.o links
- Compiler versions used by port maintainers and release engineers
- Revise OOo Multi-Threading.
- Uno on the Wiki.
- Framework on the Wiki.
- Summer_of_Code_2007 and OpenOffice.org_Developer_Article_Contest
- Better and simpler infrastructure for database drivers
- Cogroo grammatical checker in Portuguese
- Architecture - Description of OOos software architecture.
- Metalink - An XML format used by OOo for file distribution that stores mirror/P2P locations.
- Convert2MediaWiki - Informations to convert from OOo to MediaWiki
- Object Inspector - Description of an extension to inspect Uno-Objects
- OOoCon 2007 - The OpenOffice Conference 2007
Finding general OpenOffice.org user help
- OpenOffice.org Help Outline
- OOo OnlineHelp
- Technical support for non technical users
- Free and commercial Solutions to assist in the adoption of OpenOffice.org
- Press coverage on OpenOffice.org
- List of applications supporting OpenDocument from Wikipedia
- OASIS and OpenDocument
- The office suite components: Writer, Calc, Impress, Base, Math, Draw, and Chart.
- OpenOffice.org Needs YOU! (OLD)
|You loaded this Main Page on Wednesday, 2019-11-20 T 18:01 UTC.|