From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 08:15, 6 July 2006 by Kr
Kay Rammes Page
- UDK Project Lead of OOo
- Located in Hamburg
- Employeed by Sun Microsystems
- Effort/Revise OOo Multi Threading
- Uno/Effort/Creating the Uno Threading Framework
- cppuhelper - get functions need to be called from correct purpose environment
- cppu - rename cppu::EnvAwareReference -> cppu::FreeReference - done
- cppu - rename MutexEnvironment dir -> UnsafeBridge dir - done
- cppu - rename ThreadEnvironment dir -> AffineBridge dir - done
- do threading tests - with component, with the office
- convert rest of office services to be thread unsafe.
- convert dtrans to thread affine?
- Rename Threading Model impl to Threading Framework?
- Effort/Making VCL Thread Transparent
- Effort/Implement_Basic Threading Architecture
- Uno/Effort/Binary/New Threading Architecture
- Possible order of integration
- some clean ups
- async dialogs
- thread framework (depends on clean ups)
- vcl thread transparency (depends on thread framework, async dialogs)
- revised uno threading architecture (depends on thread framework)
- revised ooo threading architecture (depends on thread framework, vcl thread transparency)
- Move Uno to stuff into the Uno Wiki.
- Update udk.openoffice.org to reflect latest wiki chanages.
- Is there way to include a list of recent changes on the Uno Wiki page?