User:Khirano/TCM Integration to QUASTe Documentation
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
TCS（Test Case Specification:テスト・ケース・スペシフィケーション）のローカライズ:作成と編集）
たとえば: 英語の TCS をドイツ語にローカライズする場合で説明します。
ローカライズする TCS を選びます
- QUASTe で、"View test case specifications" 「テスト・ケース・スペシフィケーションの表示」を選びます。
- Query for the TCS you want to localize (Fig. 1).
- Click on it's Name (1) to get the preview (Fig. 2) of the whole TCS
or edit the TCS directly (2).
- Notice in the TCS Properties (Fig. 3) that the default language is English (USA) (3)
- Click on the [Test Cases] tab page to get an overview of the existing TCs (Fig. 4).
- On Fig. 5 we have a look at the content of a test case in English.
- Now, back to the [Properties] tab page...
Clone the original TCS
- At the bottom of the [Properties] tab page click on the [Create locali[z]ed TCS] (Fig. 6).
- The language list (Fig 7) shows the languages in which the current TCS has not be localized yet.
- Choose your language and click [Create localized TCS] (5)
- The TCS is cloned and shows now the current localization language (6)
- The TCS properties now shows other available language versions (7),
in this case, the language of the original TCS.
- Now click on the [Test Cases] tab page...
- The TCs of the original TCS have been cloned (Fig. 9).
- Note that the TCs have by the status "not finished" (8)
which shows that no localization work has been done yet.
As a consequence, those TCs don't appear in the TCS Preview as long as they are not flagged as "Finished".
- We need now to edit the cloned TCs...
- We can now translate the content of the TCs and adapt them to the language we are working on (Fig. 9).
- After the TCs have been localized and adapted, they appear in the TCS preview.