From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 15:23, 23 October 2010 by ChristophNoack (Talk | contribs)
Thanks for your internet stopover at my little place. The person writing these lines is called Christoph Noack and is currently the co-lead of the OpenOffice.org User Experience project.
If you want to contact me then please feel free to drop me an email.
Mail: christophnoack AT openoffice.org Blog: http://ux.openoffice.org/blog/
Current Areas of Involvement
- Taking part in the OpenOffice.org User Experience project.
- Being a member in the project which aims to improve the user interface of OpenOffice.org. Find more information at the Project Renaissance Wiki Page.
- Trying to improve the current printing in OpenOffice.org. The project is described at the Printerpullpages Wiki Page
Past / Postponed Areas of Involvement
- Helping with the revision of the Notes functionality in Writer. Find more information at the Notes2 Wiki Page.
- Proposal for an UI which allows the direct manipulation or access to Hyperlinks, Smart Tags, Notes etc. Find out more at Direct Manipulation Snippets Wiki Page.
- Thinking of how to improve the Options in OpenOffice.org. See the Improved Options Wiki Page.
- Trying to better interact with the broader community by collection ides. Have a look at the OpenOffice.org Idea Handling Wiki Page.
- Adding the idea "Document Check" to improve the revision of documents. This way, please: Document Check.
- Representing the "Product Development" in the OpenOffice.org Community Council
Thank you for your interest, have a nice day!