From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Tasks needed now
- decide to use drupal 6, or 5.7
- decide if UI is needed for submission: prefered is to just upoad the template and take all data from the template meta data and account settings
- upload of several templates in one zip file
- decide how to recognize an existing template, and mark as updated; automated, or just manual update of selected template?
- make seperate drupal module
- disalow to refuse contact via e-mail (e-mail will be hidden via contact formular)
- enable different content types for the module, like extensions, templates, ....
- info about minimal OOo version needed
- info about language of template - taken from document character property; how to recognize same template across different languages?
- generic tracking module for code like google analytics
- define categories like in OOo template manager
- use openofice.org login
- migrate extension site to new modules
- migrate from extensions login to OOo login
- enable 'friends of user' to be able to name another account to do same task for submitted content
- use StarOffice Server for generating a screenshot of the template
- breadcrumb/top natigation path like in NetBeans wiki