From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Tasks needed now
- decide to use drupal 6, or 5.7
- decide if UI is needed for submission: prefered is to just upoad the template and take all data from the template meta data and account settings
- upload of several templates in one zip file
- decide how to recognize an existing template, and mark as updated; automated, or just manual update of selected template?
- make seperate drupal module
- disalow to refuse contact via e-mail (e-mail will be hidden via contact formular)
- enable different content types for the module, like extensions, templates, ....
- info about minimal OOo version needed
- info about language of template - taken from document character property; how to recognize same template across different languages?
- generic tracking module for code like google analytics
- define categories like in OOo template manager
- use openofice.org login
- migrate extension site to new modules
- migrate from extensions login to OOo login
- enable 'friends of user' to be able to name another account to do same task for submitted content
- use StarOffice Server for generating a screenshot of the template
- breadcrumb/top natigation path like in NetBeans wiki
State of the project
- decision towards drupal 5, because version 6 lacks still some modules
- evaluated to use OOo login: works with soap at tools.services.openoffice.org/soap/servlet/rpcrouter, iBISService, isAccountValid
- asked for webserver at osuosl 07.07.2008; should be available in seven days
- evaluate taking meta data from template: started...
- TODO: provide module for uploading one template
- TODO: provide a new content module for drupal: template
- TODO: configure menu/layout of drupal for the template site