ReleaseStatus Minutes

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 01:51, 5 October 2008 by Martg (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

On every Monday 3pm German time (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=2&year=2008&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=307) there is a meeting (#oooreleases on irc.freenode.net) to review the status for the next releases.

Contents

Agenda for next meeting

2008-09-29

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Joost Andrae, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Ruediger Timm, Marc Neumann, Martin Hollmichel, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Chris Cheney, Pavel Janik, Eric Bachard, Andreas Mantke, Sophie Gautier

OOo 3.0 status

Review of 3.0 release blocker issue list
Open blocker bugs:

Source tarballs are prepared to be uploaded
3.0.0rc3 Bouncer links do not work. OSUOSL support has been informed to start a sentry job
Extended mirrors still synchronize content

Other items

OpenOffice.org 2.4.2 micro release planned

Discussion on stopper issues

Review of issues for OOo 3.0.1/3.1 if any

RE duties this week

  • DEV300_m33 will be done by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
  • If needed OOO300 milestone will be done by Kurt Zenker (kz)

Upload duties this week

  • All OOO300 uploads by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2008-09-29 IRC log

2008-09-22

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Joost Andrae, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Ruediger Timm, Marc Neumann, Martin Hollmichel, Volker Merschmann, Martin Damboldt, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Chris Cheney, Marcus Lange, Simon Wilper, Pavel Janik, Rafael Bircher, Uwe Luebbers, Stefan_W, Sophie Gautier, Bettina Haberer, Herbert Duerr, Gilles Bignebat

OOo 3.0 status

Review of 3.0 release blocker issue list
Open blocker bugs:

  • Martin Hollmichel mentioned issue 93978 and asked to integrate it into 3.0.1. This has been accepted.
  • Martin Hollmichel asked to move issue 93731 to 3.0.1 target. This has been accepted.
  • issue 94043 will get fixed by exchanging the source tarballs when cppunit module is available from anoncvs
  • René mentioned that we need to have a detailed release process for extension releases. Martin Hollmichel doesn't like to code the microreleases information into the code of extensions and IssueTracker doesn't have corresponding version and target fields. It's almost impossible to see what has been fixed within an extension and what has been fixed within the office code. Martin suggested to comment at the extensions working paper
  • Mechtilde mentioned a problem with RPM system integration. System integration of two builds are included within one RPM system integration package issue 93564. Linux Packages will get re-packaged.

Discussion on stopper issues

Review of issues for OOo 3.0.1/3.1 if any

RE duties this week

  • DEV300_m32 will be done by Jens-Heiner Rechtien (hr)
  • DEV300_m33 will be done by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
  • If needed OOO300 milestone will be done by Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)

Upload duties this week

  • All OOO300 uploads by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2008-09-22 IRC log

2008-09-15

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Joost Andrae, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Ruediger Timm, Marc Neumann, Martin Hollmichel, Volker Merschmann, Martin Damboldt, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Olaf Felka, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Bettina Haberer, Chris Cheney, Marcus Lange, Simon Wilper, Pavel Janik, Rafael Bircher

OOo 3.0 status

Review of 3.0 release blocker issue list
Open blocker bugs:


OOO300_m6 still includes known stopper issues.
As discussed the OOO300_m6 will not be uploaded and publicly announced as Release Candidate but as regular test build which installs as OpenOffice.org. The binaries will be uploaded to a private location.

Discussion on stopper issues

Review of issues for OOo 3.0.1/3.1 if any

RE duties this week

  • OOO300_m6 will be done by Ruediger Timm (rt)
  • OOO300_m7 will be done by Ruediger Timm (rt)
  • DEV300_m32 will be done by Vladimir Glazunov (vg) and Jens-Heiner Rechtien (hr)

Upload duties this week

  • All OOO300 uploads by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-09-15_IRC_log


2008-09-08

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Joost Andrae, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Ruediger Timm, Marc Neumann, Martin Hollmichel, Volker Merschmann, Martin Damboldt, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Olaf Felka, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Bettina Haberer

OOo 3.0 status

Review of 3.0 release blocker issue list
Open blocker bugs:


Discussion on stopper issues



All issues above are handled as stoppers. This means we will have another release candidate.

DEV300_31 build is expected to finish today. Afterwards SVN migration will start. Jens-Heiner Rechtien will do some documentation about CWS handling of new CWSses


Timeline for 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.1.0

Volker Merschmann asked if we can hold the timeline for 3.0.1/3.1.0. Martin thinks so.

Review of issues for OOo 3.0.1/3.1 if any

RE duties this week

  • no build based on DEV300 planned this week due to migration to SVN
  • OOO300_m6 will be done by Kurt Zenker (kz)

Upload duties this week

  • All uploads by Joost Andrae (ja)


Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-09-08_IRC_log


2008-09-01

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Joost Andrae, Uwe Luebbers, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Ruediger Timm, Marc Neumann, Ingmar Vanhassel, Simon Wilper, Bettina Haberer, Martin Hollmichel, Volker Merschmann, Joerg Jahnke, Eric Bachard, Martin Damboldt, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Kai Ahrens, Raphael Bircher, Olaf Felka, Maximilian Odendahl

OOo 3.0 status

Review of 3.0 release blocker issue list
Open blocker bugs:

fixed for 3.1 should also fixed for 3.0 (CWS dr63)

fixed in hotmac, not integrated at 2008-09-01

fixed in sb95, not integrated at 2008-09-01

fixed in mav38, not integrated at 2008-09-01

fixed in native191, not integrated at 2008-09-01

(posted on releases@ooo 2008-09-01)

Discussion on stopper issues

  • Martin asked if IHI is still working on issue 92874. He does.
  • Mechtilde asked about the status of issue 92239 because she got eight crashes. Uwe asked her to read the issue because it was not planned for 3.0. It was accepted as 3.1 fix. Martin will check if a backport is possible. Daniel will backport this issue.
  • Martin asked about the due date of CWS sysui30 Ruediger mentioned that sysui30 will hopefully be ready today. Then he asked if Sept 5th is OK for native190 and native191. Olaf asked for another date that is valuable to have it approved. Martin insisted on having it approved this week because he wants to have the RC this week. Olaf will contact Ingo to get the CWSses ready for Tuesday to have the first CWS approved on Wednesday and the second CWS approved on Thursday. CWS native190 will get ready for QA by today and probably finished by tomorrow. CWS native191 will probably be approved on Wednesday.
  • Raphael asked if issue 93248 and issue 93155 are really stoppers ? Martin told him they are fixed in CWS dba30j and he wondered himself as well but the issues are fixed within platform dependend code and the character is quite common for some locales.

Timeline for 3.0

  • A fixed release date cannot be determined in the moment. Martin hopes that it'll be in September but maybe that's not realistic

RE duties this week

  • DEV300 m31 will be done by Ruediger Timm (rt)
  • OOO300_m5 will be done by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

  • All uploads by Joost Andrae (ja)


Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-09-01_IRC_log

2008-08-25

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Uwe Luebbers, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Ruediger Timm, Marc Neumann, Marcus Lange, Ingmar Vanhassel, Olaf Felka, Frank Schoenheit, Maximilian Odendahl, Simon Wilper, Kai Ahrens, Bettina Haberer, Chris Cheney, Martin Hollmichel, Volker Merschmann

OOo 3.0 status

Review of 3.0 release blocker issue list

  • Martin proposed issue 93051 as blocker issue. There's a deadlock at office startup if documents are migrated from an older office version
  • Frank Schoenheit proposed issue 93053 as blocker issue. Martin accepted this issue.
  • Frank Schoenheit proposed issue 93017 as blocker issue. (fixes date/time stamps in Sun Report Builder). Issue has been accepted as stopper.
  • Frank Schoenheit proposed issue 93014 as blocker issue. Issue has been accepted as stopper.
  • Maximilian Odendahl proposed issue 93092 as blocker issue. Issue has not yet been accepted. Martin will collect some data about estimation efforts and risk assessment
  • Mechtilde raised issue 86389 as blocker issue (Incompatibilities with libstdc++.so.6 on Mandriva and Fedora). The outcome was to fix that issue for 3.0.1
  • Discussion about oooxml filetype registration.

Martins proposal was:

    • Accept the apology from the iTeam.
    • Have a much more closer look to "tasks" at nomination time.
    • Write an announcement no to use issue type tasks for office code changes
    • Go with the current implemented version (plus bug fixes) into 3.0 release.
    • There should be documentation

The release candidate might slip for a week


RE duties this week

  • OOO300_m4 will be done by Ruediger Timm (rt)

Upload duties this week

  • OOO300_m4 by Joost Andrae (ja)


Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-08-25_IRC_log


2008-07-28

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Uwe Luebbers, Sophie Gautier, Chris Cheney, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Ruediger Timm, Thorsten Ziehm, Joerg Jahnke, Kai Ahrens, Marc Neumann, Marcus Lange

OOo 3.0 status

Review of 3.0 release blocker issue list

  • discussed issue 89121
    • kai_a is currently fixing the filter and reportdesign modules for separation of all extensions from the Office code
    • Somebody responsible for the source tarballs will provide an extensions tarball containing all of the extensions
    • reportdesigner extension currently has a mixed C++/Java module. This needs to be separated by Kai Ahrens.
  • discussed issue 92147
    • Mechtilde would like to have dictionaries included within language packs
    • Martin Hollmichel proposed to provide all bundled dictionaries also in the extensions repository. Martin will discuss this topic with Mechtilde.
  • discussion about changed strings (bound to translation timeline)
    • new strings seem to be integrated when the "Legacy Filter" module has been created
    • a big chunk in m26 was description of the binfilter registry items...so the document registry descriptions are maybe also caused by the move/changed ID
    • in m24 the Classic Icon theme was added (iconupdate300u1 by kai_a )
    • two more strings remain: Remove all older product versions in instsetoo_native (m26)
    • Martin Hollmichel stated: we need a tool in the future to detect any string changes in advance and have that integrated in EIS to be able to check for new strings before nominating a CWS
    • cwslocalize needs ~ 30 minutes for a run; Martin asked Joerg Jahnke to add a button to EIS. Joerg does not prefer this solution because of a big overhead
    • Pavel suggested to add that functionality to tinderbox
    • Pavel suggested a new, complete l10n merge round on Monday, August 4th
    • Joerg Jahnke stated: for such a round Rafaella estimated that the translations would be ready on August 7th and AFAIK has announced this as the new deadline...
    • The outcome is: That would leave about one week from July 30th/31st until August 7th for the translation. Every change in Pootle done until that deadline can be reflected in the new l10n CWS. Pootle will be updated end of this week (so was the plan)
    • Sophie Gautier mentioned: translators should be informed that all the corrections they have made on localisation29 won't be present in m28
    • Martin stated: we will then have a chance for a full localized rc around August 20th ?
      • we will


RE duties this week

  • DEV300_m29 will be done by Ruediger Timm (rt)
  • next week Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi) will care about the build
  • the week after next week will be done by Kurt Zenker (kz)

Upload duties this week

  • DEV300_m28 Marcus Lange
  • OOO30_m? by Marcus Lange


Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-07-28_IRC_log


2008-07-21

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Uwe Luebbers, Kazunari Hirano, Sophie Gautier, Chris Cheney, Simon Wilper, Rafaella Braconi, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Ruediger Timm, Thorsten Ziehm

OOo 3.0 status

Review of 3.0 release blocker issue list

  • discussion about 91907
  • discussion about 89095
  • discussion about 90395
  • discussion about 91913
  • All show stoppers were accepted
  • discussion about OpenOffice3 CVS alias (OpenOffice 2 alias is still in use)
  • DEV300_m26 brought new strings
    • a discussion started about having a new translation deadline
  • A discussion started about providing additional platforms for CWS builds (Vista64, Linux-x64, Solaris 64 bit)

RE duties this week

  • DEV300_m27 will be done by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

  • DEV300_m26 Marcus Lange
  • DEV300_m27 Marcus Lange


Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-07-21_IRC_log


2008-07-14

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Uwe Luebbers, Martin Damboldt, Bettina Haberer, Kazunari Hirano, Marc Neumann, Kai Ahrens, Jaqueline Rahemipour

OOo 3.0 Beta 2 status

  • 64 Bit Linux links do not work yet
  • Marketing can be notified regarding the announcement of 3.0 Beta 2

OOo 3.0 status

Review of 3.0 release blocker issue list

  • there are about 30 open cws and a couple of stoppers raised
  • last regular integration of cws was scheduled for July 18th but timeline cannot be kept
  • timeline will change:
    • first rc August 15th
    • and release September 16th

RE duties this week

  • DEV300_m25 will be done by Ruediger Timm (rt)
  • next build will be done by Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)


Upload duties this week

  • DEV300_m25 Joost Andrae (ja)


Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-07-14_IRC_log


2008-07-07

Participants: Ruediger Timm, Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Chris Cheney, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Raphael Bircher, Uwe Luebbers, Martin Damboldt, Marcus Lange, Marc Neumann, Andreas Schluens, Sophie Gautier, Bettina Haberer, Mathias Bauer


OOo 3.0 status

Review of Beta blocker issues

  • (hopefully) the last masterfix has been integrated
  • discussion of issue 87244
  • discussion about CWS accelerators01 (will get nominated if Thorsten Martens approves it)

RE duties this week

  • DEV300 will be done by Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)
  • BEB300_m3 will be done by Oliver Bolte (obo)
  • BEB300_m4 (if built) will be done by Ruediger Timm (rt)

Upload duties this week

  • DEV300_m23: Marcus Lange (mla)
  • BEB300_m3: Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-07-07_IRC_log


2008-06-30

Participants: Ruediger Timm, Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Chris Cheney, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Raphael Bircher, Uwe Luebbers, xiuzhi, Martin Damboldt, Bettina Haberer, Kai Ahrens, Marcus Lange


OOo 3.0 status

Review of Beta blocker issues
New issues:

  • 90995
  • 90515
  • 88880


We are heading July 9th for release Beta 2

Review of issues for 3.0 Final (88888)


Discussion about latest translation related changes (eg. README)

  • changes besides README changes are candidates to be moved to 3.1 target.


OOo 3.1 status

  • planned branch off for OOo 3.1 will be begin of next week
    • planned branch off not before BEB300 is finished
  • feature freeze end of November 2008

RE duties this week

  • DEV300 will be done by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
  • BEB300_m2 will be done by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

  • DEV300_m22: Marcus Lange (mla)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-06-30_IRC_log


2008-06-23

Participants: Ruediger Timm, Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Bettina Haberer, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Chris Cheney, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Raphael Bircher, Uwe Luebbers


OOo 3.0 status

  • we are going to prepare 3.0 Beta 2 now
  • BEB300 will branch of DEV300_m21
    • we're waiting for some more dicts as extensions
    • we will take impress144
    • and we also will have a bug fixing round for localization issue starting around July 4th

RE duties this week

  • DEV300 will be done by Kurt Zenker (kz)
  • BEB300 will be done by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

  • DEV300_m21: Marcus Lange (mla)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-06-23_IRC_log


2008-06-16

Participants: Ruediger Timm, Rene Engelhard, Marc Neumann, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Bettina Haberer, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Chris Cheney, Marcus Lange, xiuzhi, Thorsten Ziehm, Pavel Janik, Kai Ahrens, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, mod

OOo 2.4.1 status

  • 2.4.1 has been released on 2008-06-10
  • most localizations are released

OOo 3.0 status

  • Martin Hollmichel will add a meta issue for Beta 2 issues
  • we now have about 450 open issues with 3.0 target but the amount of issue per person now seems to be reasonable
  • CWS writer2latexexternal accepted
  • all Beta2 relevant cws should be finished until thursday (19th)
  • afterwards we may need to branch off a BEB300 (a special Beta 2 branch will be tried to be avoided)
  • branching off for OOO300 would be around July 5th
  • talked about issue 90468

RE duties this week

  • DEV300_m20: Ruediger Timm (rt)

Upload duties this week

  • DEV300_m20: Marcus Lange (mla)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-06-16_IRC_log


2008-06-09

Participants: Ruediger Timm, Rene Engelhard, Marc Neumann, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Bettina Haberer, Jens Heiner Rechtien, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Kai Ahrens, Chris Cheney

OOo 2.4.1 status

  • 2.4.1 will be released on 2008-06-10

OOo 3.0 status

  • Martin Hollmichel will add a meta issue for Beta 2 issues
  • code freeze for Beta2 has passed
  • still in progress:
    • dictionaries provided as extensions
    • notes5
    • swlists01
    • PDF-import, presenter console should be available with the beta release
  • Martin Hollmichel plans to upload a snapshot of PDF Import today

RE duties this week

  • DEV300_m19: Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-06-09_IRC_log

2008-06-02

Participants: Ruediger Timm, Rene Engelhard, Marc Neumann, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Bettina Haberer, Jens Heiner Rechtien, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Martin Damboldt, Chris Cheney, Sophie Gautier, Kai Ahrens, Cor Nouws, mod

OOo 2.4.1 status

2.4.1 blockers have been discussed

  • 2.4.1rc2 has been uploaded/announced last friday/saturday
  • there's not enough space on the mirrors.
  • discussed issue 87690 and issue 72994
  • we can start release process for 2.4.1

OOo 3.0 status

3.0 Beta blocker issues have been discussed
3.0 Beta review and Beta 2 release will be begin of July

 final translation delivery for 3.0 final will be begin of June
 another string bugfix import end of July

3.0 Action Items

 Office2007 XML filter
a11y issues
P1, P2, regressions
some other items like dictionaries
if there are other good reason that requires the cws to go into 3.0, please argue in EIS
OOO300 and DEV310 will be opened quite soon

RE duties this week

  • DEV300_m16: Vladimir Glazunov (vg)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-06-02_IRC_log

2008-05-26

Participants: Ruediger Timm, Rene Engelhard, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Martin Damboldt, Pavel Janik, Kai Ahrens,

OOo 2.4.1 status

  • upload of rc until Wednesday May 28th
  • Mechtilde will use Pavels build for testing up to that time
  • estimated Release: June 4th

OOo 3.0 Beta review

There are about 250 issues reported on 3.0 beta. The most voted issues were:

review of OOo_3_Beta_feedback#bugs

  • File -> Save As in Vista SP1 broken => http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=87244 : will be fixed with Beta2
  • MS Office 2007 XML filter issues : will be incrementally improved with Beta2 and 3.0 Final
  • Impress drag text box not working http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=89484 ,-> 87291 3.0 target, can we fix it for Beta2
  • Strange 600% limitation in Chart2, when changing space width between rectangles , like on this Snapshot [1] : no comments on this issue
  • [Mac Aqua] writer crashes opening word documents with comments inside issue 89243 : no comments on this issue

Martin also gives reference to thread regarding dictionaries as extensions, see http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=2056463 this was also not commented within the meeting.

OOo 3.0 issues

Mechtilde asks for Linux x86_64 builds, Martin: will be provided with regular DEV300 Developer snapshots: AI for Joost.

RE Duties

DEV300 this week: Oliver (obo)

2008-05-19

Participants: Ruediger Timm, Rene Engelhard, Marc Neumann, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Bettina Haberer, Jens Heiner Rechtien, Hristo Simeonov Hristov, Joerg Jahnke, Martin Damboldt, Pavel Janik, Thorsten Ziehm, Kai Ahrens, Christian Guenther, Juergen Schmidt, Eric Savary

OOo 2.4.1 status

2.4.1 blockers have been discussed
Martin Damboldt asked to get issue 89096 integrated.

OOo 3.0 status

3.0 Beta blocker issues have been discussed
There are more than 1000 open issue 7 weeks before code freeze. Martin Hollmichel stated that we will not able to fix all of them in time for 3.0. He proposed to retarget P3-P5 issues with no keyword set to 3.x to be able to concentrate on the important bugs. Pavel suggested to call first for fixing all the bugs asap and think about retargeting in a second step. Martin to send out call to developers and QA to fix 3.0 issues.

Juergen Schmidt asked for an exception to have the new Extension Manager UI integrated
"Beta Refresh" is planned for end of June. The release status meeting agreed to integrate this into 3.0 since the extensions became quite popular. word count is about a few hundred words, given the approval of Rafaella we are going to integrate into 3.0

The branch for OOo 3.0 Beta 2 will be called OOO300 since it will be continued until OOo 3.0 Final release. The development codeline for OOo 3.1 will then be open with begin of June. RE raised their concerns about branching too early, this only works well if main part of work will really be done for 3.1 codeline, this seems unlikely to happen. Martin points out that reducing of bug count is indeed quite important to make this work.

RE duties this week

DEV300: Kurt Zenker (kz)
OOH680:
Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-05-19_IRC_log

2008-05-05

Participants: Ruediger Timm, Rene Engelhard, Marc Neumann, Volker Merschmann, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Joost Andrae, Stefan Baltzer, Bettina Haberer, Jens Heiner Rechtien

OOo 2.4.1 status

2.4.1 blockers have been discussed


OOo 3.0 status

3.0 Beta blocker issues have been discussed
BEA300_m2 build will be taken as OpenOffice.org 3.0 Beta. Joost will upload the bits soon. Planned release will be May 7th.


RE duties this week

DEV300: Kurt Zenker (kz)
OOH680: Ruediger Timm (rt)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008-05-05_IRC_log

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008_01-04

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_09-12

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_05-08

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_04

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_03

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_02

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_01

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2006_12

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2006_11

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2006_10

Personal tools