Difference between revisions of "ReleaseStatus Minutes"

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Agenda for next meeting)
(Agenda for next meeting)
Line 27: Line 27:
 
** Who is responsile for the versions at
 
** Who is responsile for the versions at
 
*** http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/openoffice/contrib/dictionaries/
 
*** http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/openoffice/contrib/dictionaries/
*** http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/dictionaries
+
*** http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/dictionaries - The owner/maintainer of them
 
*** [[Dictionaries]] is it possible to automate it?
 
*** [[Dictionaries]] is it possible to automate it?
  

Revision as of 12:02, 21 December 2009

The various functional groups of OpenOffice (QA, Development, User Exp., Documentation, Release Engineering, Marketing, Localization, etc.) are represented here. On every Monday 3pm German time (see here to convert to other time zones) this meeting will track the status of the upcoming releases.

The members of this meeting review critical issues and deliverables for the releases and agree on the appropriate handling of those issues. They coordinate the actual release schedule.


Contents

Agenda for next meeting

  • Review OOo 3.2 release status especially what is already found in RC1
    • there were no discussion and decision before to not build linux packages with JRE
      • MLA: Yes, however it's always the same (main) reason: no space on the mirrors for JRE and non-JRE builds on all platforms, so besides Mac we skipped the JREs also for Linux as IMHO we can surrender best on these platforms.
    • Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any
    • Meta-Issues: Issue 99999 for the final version
    • Add your issue ID and description here:
      • Issue 107688 is planned to be addressed in RC2
      • Issue 107741 is planned to be adressed in RC 2
      • Issue 107804 is planned to be adressed in RC 2
      • There are 10 issues open which are targeted to 3.2, see this list. They should be looked after if anything has been missed or should be re-targeted.


Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

  • further task - asked by Mechtilde

2009-12-14

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Chris Cheney, Joost Andrae, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marcus Lange, Fridrich Štrba, Martin Damboldt, Stefan Baltzer, David Tardon, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Helge Delfs, Pavel Janik, Martin Hollmichel, John McCreesh, Kai Ahrens

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

Issues listed within the agenda:

Other items

  • All remaining stopper issues have been fixed and verified. Corresponding CWSs have been approved. The next round on the OOO320m8 has just started a couple of minutes ago. OOO320_m8 will be called OpenOffice.org 3.2.0rc1
  • Jens-Heiner Rechtien asked about the updated languages list. Joost will clarify this
  • Mechtilde proposed to plan the public release within the second week in January. This has been acceped.

RE duties this week

DEV300_m68 Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
OOO320_m8 Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-12-14 IRC log


2009-12-07

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marc Neumann, Marcus Lange, Fridrich Štrba, Martin Damboldt, Stefan Baltzer, David Tardon, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Helge Delfs, Kai Ahrens, Pavel Janik, Martin Hollmichel, Andreas Bartel

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

Issues listed within the agenda:

  • There are about two hands full of remaining CWSs left for the 3.2 integration. CWSs are already in progress, most fixes are already available. Only a few are still under evaluation. Very few additional stopper candidates have been raised on the mailing list. Martin Damboldt proposed to start the OOO320_m8 build next week. All developers are being asked to finish their 3.2 CWSs by mid of this weeks, to enable the QA team to review those CWSs in time for next OOO320 build. We will have a look after open/new/unresolved stoppers on target 3.2 first next Monday. The decision if we call it RC1 will be made on Monday 14th.
  • Rene mentioned CWS qstartfix2 needs a QA representative.


Other items

RE duties this week

DEV300_m67 Kurt Zenker (kz)
OOO320_m8 Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-12-07 IRC log


2009-11-30

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marc Neumann, Marcus Lange, Fridrich Štrba, Martin Damboldt, Stefan Baltzer, David Tardon, Martin Hollmichel, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Shinji Enoki, Kai Ahrens, Rafaella Braconi

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

Issues listed within the agenda:


Other items

  • OOO320_m7 build will start today. There are already eight CWS in the pipeline for m7.
  • CWS localization37fix is targeted to be ready for QA by Tuesday and to get QA approval by end of this week.
  • there are about 15 issues left with 3.2 target
  • René asked for integration of CWS fontooocleanup32 (after approval by MH). Accepted and nominated.
  • René asked to get issue 107283 nominated as stopper issue. He thinks it's a regression from OOO320_m5 to OOO320_m6. Andreas Bregas confirmed to have a look at it.

RE duties this week

DEV300_m66 Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
OOO320_m7 by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-11-30 IRC log

2009-11-23

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marc Neumann, Helge Delfs, Marcus Lange, Fridrich Štrba, Martin Damboldt, Stefan Baltzer, David Tardon, Volker Merschmann, Ivo Hinkelmann, Martin Hollmichel, Simon Wilper, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Cor Nouws, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Kai Ahrens, Shinji Enoki, Andreas Bartels

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

Issues listed within the agenda:


Other items

  • OOO320m6 build will start today/tomorrow, we are just waiting for L10N CWS approval. L10n bugfixing will be integrated into a separate CWS by Ivo Hinkelmann
  • René and CorNouws proposed to have a second Beta with the OOO320_m6 build. After a diverse discussion about Beta 2 we came to the conclusion that OOO320_m6 will not be called Beta 2. The Beta link will be removed from www.openoffice.org.
  • Agreement also to keep the good idea of having (trying to have) more Beta spots within future releases, including l10n ones.
  • Martin corrected the wording within the 3.2 release plan. On December 17th RC1 should be available.

RE duties this week

DEV300_m66 Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
OOO320_m6 by Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-11-23 IRC log


2009-11-16

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marc Neumann, Helge Delfs, Marcus Lange, Fridrich Štrba, Pavel Janik, Martin Damboldt, Shinji Enoki, Kai Ahrens, Stefan Baltzer, Jens-Heiner Rechtien

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

Issues listed within the agenda:


Other items

  • The build of OOO320_m5 has been postponed until today due to the amount of available child workspaces
  • integration of localization is planned for OOO320_m6
  • Martin stumbled over an issue within the 3.2 schedule. Instead of one week we only had two days between translation delivery and L10N CWS builds. He proposed to extend the schedule to allow full l10n QA as usual: Shifting the L10N TCM testing from 2009-11-19 to 2009-11-26 and 2009-12-17 could be realistic to give the OOo 3.2 release a GO from QA point of view. Talking about OOo 3.2 schedule again, a "GO" from QA on 2009-12-17 would mean a public 3.2 release in January 2009 due to the Christmas break. Nobody complained.
  • Martin updated the 3.3 release schedule accordingly.


RE duties this week

DEV300_m65 by Kurt Zenker (kz)
OOO320_m5 by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-11-16 IRC log

2009-11-09

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marc Neumann, Helge Delfs, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Marcus Lange, Fridrich Štrba, Sophie Gautier, Pavel Janik, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Martin Damboldt, Kai Ahrens

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

Issues listed within the agenda:


Other items

  • The missing L10N for 3.2 is covered now. Currently parts for Korean Spanish and Simplified Chinese are missing but will be delivered soon. So everything about L10N for 3.2 looks basically good now. Japanese was delivered between today and our last meeting. Ivo nearly finished with his localization CWS. He will upload install sets for testing today or tomorrow. Usually we wait for about one week for feedback from L10N before we integrate the CWS from Ivo. The m5 is targeted for this week Thursday/Friday. So the L10N stuff would go into m6 next week earliest.
  • We reduced the number of open issues on target 3.2 in general. From 160 last week, we are down to 83 this morning.
  • Links to OOo 3.2 Beta will be removed when l10n related content has been integrated (probably with OOO320_m6)

RE duties this week

DEV300_m65 by (not yet decided)
OOO320_m5 by Kurt Zenker (kz) or by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-11-09 IRC log


2009-11-02

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Stefan Baltzer, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marc Neumann, Helge Delfs, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Martin Hollmichel, Marcus Lange, David Tardon

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

Issues listed within the agenda:

Other items

  • l10n delivery deadline passed. There are still translations missing for Japanese, Spanish and Chinese Simplified. Rafaella is working on these issues
  • A couple of 3.2 stopper CWS have been nominated so far. Martin is not sure if we can start it on Tuesday/Wednesday like we did last week

RE duties this week

DEV300_m64 by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
OOO320_m4 by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-11-02 IRC log


2009-10-26

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Stefan Baltzer, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marc Neumann, Volker Merschmann, Helge Delfs, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Uwe Luebbers, Shinji Enoki, Martin Hollmichel, Marcus Lange, Sophie Gautier

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 beta issues
Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

Other items

  • A high count of open issues still have 3.2 target. Martin will notify people involved. The issues wil get re-targeted sooner or later.
  • Next OOO320_m3 build is planned to start on 2009-10-28

RE duties this week

DEV300_m63 by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
OOO320_m3 by Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-10-26 IRC log

2009-10-19

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Stefan Baltzer, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marc Neumann, Volker Merschmann, Pavel Janik, Helge Delfs, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Uwe Luebbers, Kai Ahrens, Shinji Enoki,

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 beta issues
Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

  • Issue 86464 is about missing meta data. Volker Merschmann mentioned that this causes that the help page for the start center is not displayed. Stefan Baltzer answered it is not exactly a regression, but correct help in the very start center is a good thing. It is planned to add that one to CWS tl75 ->Issue has been accepted as show stopper issue
  • Issue 104421 . Issue has been accepted as show stopper issue

Other items

  • There was a discussion wether it was good or not to upload OOO320_m2 developer snapshot build as 3.2 Beta (details to be read within the IRC log)

RE duties this week

DEV300_m62 by Kurt Zenker (kz)
DEV300_m63 by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-10-19 IRC log

2009-10-12

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Uwe Luebbers, Mechtilde Stehmann, Olaf Felka, Marc Neumann, Volker Merschmann, Pavel Janik, Martin Hollmichel, Marcus Lange

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 beta issues
Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

  • Issue 99971 has been added to the stopper list because development found an easy way to fix it


Other items

  • m2 should be the basis for beta
  • m2 build should be started on 2009-10-13

RE duties this week

DEV300_m62 by Kurt Zenker (kz)
OOO320_m2 by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-10-12 IRC log


2009-10-05

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Martin Hollmichel, Marcus Lange, Kai Ahrens, Uwe Luebbers, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Mechtilde Stehmann, Shinji Enoki, Olaf Felka, Rafaella Braconi, Marc Neumann, Martin Damboldt

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 beta issues
Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

  • Martin Damboldt mentioned Issue 105266 . The issue should be solved within the upcoming build.
  • Lutz Hoeger announced within a blog update that the new ODF icons will not become part of the 3.2 release but the integration will be shifted to the 3.3 release
  • We have much more strings for 3.2 release than expected. We are facing a word count of 46.000. As a result Rafaella requested two additional weeks for translation. This will bring the OOo 3.2 announce date to Tuesday, 15 December 2009. As a result Rafaella will communicate the two additional weeks for l10n. Martin will adjust the schedule in Wiki accordingly (incl. a new Beta release date)
  • Mechtilde asked Rafaella if there is translation to be done for the presenter console. Rafaella answered usually the help of an extension is not included in the core help. As extensions are not necessarily released together with an OpenOffice.org release they follow a different release process (to be defined). Mechtilde asked that we need a discussion about the release process of the Extensions which are published by Sun. Martin confirmed.

As information Rafaella pubilshed a link to an overview of where to find the resources for translation of Sun's extensions. Martin asked that he want's to have the english help in this (3.2.0) release and that no translation is required for now.

  • Uwe Luebbers asked about Issue 102464 . This issue has been accepted as blocker
  • Uwe Luebbers asked about Issue 99971 . This issue has been rejected as blocker.


Other items

  • Martin mentioned that we can start the OOO320_m1 round now. Martin said "As already mentioned there are some Beta blockers open, those I would like to see in OOO320_m2 which would become the Beta than.". Open are for example CWS fwk121 and it's successor fwk122 where stoppers are in. Impressnotes03 will already go into the OOO320_m1.

RE duties this week

DEV300_m61 by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
OOO320_m1 by Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-10-05 IRC log


2009-09-28

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Martin Hollmichel, Marcus Lange, Sophie Gautier, Volker Merschmann, Kai Ahrens, Uwe Luebbers, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Mechtilde Stehmann

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 beta issues
Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

  • Kai Ahrens mentioned Issue 105185 . Martin asked him if this would include more l10n. Kai answered the word count is low and he suggests to do translation after the main translation process


Other items

  • Martin Hollmichel mentioned we will collect some more feedback and will do a OOO320_m1 later this week
  • OOO320_m2 is planned to be the build used for a beta
  • Martin mentioned there's a request by Lutz Hoeger regarding icon updates. The proposal has been accepted by the majority. Martin will nominate this for OOO320_m1.

RE duties this week

DEV300_m61 by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
OOO320_m1 by Kurt Zenker (kz)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-09-28 IRC log

2009-09-21

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Chris Cheney, Oliver Craemer, Pavel Janik, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Martin Hollmichel, Martin Damboldt, Marcus Lange, Sophie Gautier, André Schnabel, Volker Merschmann, Kai Ahrens, Uwe Luebbers, Lutz Hoeger, David Tardon

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 beta issues
Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

  • Marcus Lange noted Issue 103543 . Mikhail Voitenko is currently working on this but a fix is not yet available.
  • Stefan Baltzer mentioned Issue 105148 . A bugfix is available. Martin told Stefan that he would take the fix as master fix
  • Stefan Baltzer mentioned Issue 105149


Other items

  • Martin Damboldt mentioned that when looking at the 3.2 shedule, today is branch date for the 3.2 release. Build DEV300_m60 is currently in progress. OOO320_m0 will be created right after DEV300_m60 is finished. The build thereafter (OOO320_m1) will be promoted as "3.2 Beta".
  • André Schnabel asked if it would be possible to shift the lateminute change of the iconset. Martin Damboldt asked André Schnabel and Lutz Hoeger to follow-up the discussion at discuss@ux.openoffice.org.

RE duties this week

DEV300_m60 by Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-09-21 IRC log

2009-09-14

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Shinji Enoki, Mechtilde Stehmann, Fridrich Strba, Stefan Baltzer, Chris Cheney, Christian Lippka, Oliver Craemer, Pavel Janik, Thorsten Ziehm, Joost Andrae, Ruediger Timm, Andreas Bartels, Kai Ahrens

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 beta issues
Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2

  • Joost mentioned Issue 105035 . Issue has been accepted for 3.2.
  • René mentioned issue 105016. Issue has been accepted for 3.2.


Other items

  • Martin mentioned the discussion about a possible Alpha/Beta schedule. The goal was to follow up on this topic in a separate meeting.. Martin Damboldt will follow up with this together with Martin Hollmichel.
  • René asked if all nominated CWS will get integrated into DEV300_m59. Martin answered that m59 will be closed today to get the next milestone as soon as possible. The plan is to start the integration for the next and last round before the branch-off end of this week
  • René mentioned CWS boost134 and asked if it will get integrated (it was nominated on Sept. 8th). Ruediger Timm asked Frank Schoenheit regarding a possible dependency of the MySQL connector. Frank denied on this. Martin Damboldt mentioned it sounds not that important to integrate boost134 now or at the end of this week.
  • Ruediger sees the branch-off date on risk. Martin Damboldt will take an eye on this.


RE duties this week

DEV300_m59 by Kurt Zenker (kz)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-09-14 IRC log


2009-09-07

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Shinji Enoki, Olaf Felka, Martin Hollmichel, Mechtilde Stehmann, Ruediger Timm, Fridrich Strba, Simon Wilper, Stefan Baltzer, Volker Merschmann, Kai Ahrens, Andreas Bartel

Discussion on 3.2.0 issues

  • Issue 103543 (Help Viewer, Contents page: Links don't show Help pages) has been accepted.

Other items

  • Volker has made a proposal for the timeline on releases@ooo, no decision yet:
    • 2009-09-21 Branch off date (UI and feature freeze)
    • 2009-end of September Alpha version, english only, langpacks would lack translation of new features
    • 2009-mid/end of November Beta version, similar to the former RC1
    • 2009-start/mid of December Final release of OOo 3.2
  • Ongoing discussion about the correct wording and point of time for a 3.2.0 beta version

Review of issues for OOo 3.2.0 if any

Dependency list for 3.2 beta issues
Dependency list for 3.2 final issues
Issues with generic target 3.2


RE duties this week

DEV300_m58 by Oliver Bolte (obo)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-09-07 IRC log

2009-08-31

Participants: Rene Engelhard, Shinji Enoki, Olaf Felka, Martin Hollmichel, Pavel Janik, Marcus Lange, Mechtilde Stehmann, Ruediger Timm, Chris Cheney, Fridrich Strba, Joost Andrae, Martin Damboldt, Marc Neumann, Oliver Craemer, Simon Wilper, Stefan Baltzer, Volker Merschmann, Kai Ahrens, Andreas Bartel

Discussion on 2.4.3 stopper issues

  • no stopper issues have been raised for RC2 but there are issues regarding JRE6u16 on Win98. As the issue is more complex Martin Damboldt will communicate the outcome regarding JRE 1.6 vs. JRE 1.5 on the releases list.

Discussion on 3.2.0 issues

  • only three weeks left until branch date
  • Mechtilde asked when translation needs to be finished for 3.2. Regarding 3.2 Release map translation delivery is on October 16th.
  • a so called "Beta" will be provided as OOo-Dev build directly after the branch, naming will be discussed again

Other items

  • The 3.1.1 release is done.

Review of issues for OOo 3.1.1 if any

Dependency list for 3.1.1 issues
Issues with generic target 3.1.1


RE duties this week

DEV300_m57 by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-08-31 IRC log

2009-08-24

Participants: Kai Ahrens, Antreas Bartel, Rene Engelhard, Enoki, Olaf Felka, Martin Hollmichel, Pavel Janik, Volker Merschmann, Marcus Lange, Uwe Luebbers, Mechtilde Stehmann, Ruediger Timm

Discussion on 3.1.1 stopper issues

  • Mechtilde had problems to open the Extension Manager with Linux 64-bit (deb), but it would be also a false alarm.
  • Until now it looks good on Win, Linux 32-bit, Linux-64 bit (rpm), Mac OS X Intel, Solaris x86 and Solaris Sparc. Linux 64-bit (deb) needs a bit more time for testing as they weren't uploaded in the first run.

Discussion on 2.4.3 stopper issues

  • none

Discussion on 3.2.0 issues

  • none

Other items

  • Martin Hollmichel just reminded for the branch off day on September 21st.

Review of issues for OOo 3.1.1 if any

Dependency list for 3.1.1 issues
Issues with generic target 3.1.1


RE duties this week

DEV300_m56 by Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)
DEV300_m57 by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-08-24 IRC log

2009-08-17

Participants: Kai Ahrens, Martin Damboldt, Rene Engelhard, Enoki, Olaf Felka, Sophie Gautier, Martin Hollmichel, Marcus Lange, Uwe Luebbers, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Mechtilde Stehmann, Ruediger Timm

Discussion on 3.1.1 stopper issues

  • issue 104146 has been accepted
  • It's planned to start RC2 on Tuesday evening, so it hopefully gets uploaded before the weekend.

Discussion on 2.4.3 stopper issues

  • CWS sb115 (new libxml2) has been accepted
  • issue 99672 has been accepted
  • issue 104277 has been accepted
  • issue 104263 was rejected, it is already fixed in 3.1.1 and there is no reason to fix this for 2.4.3, too
  • 2.4.3 release date needs to be shifted, new planned date is September, 01st

Discussion on 3.2.0 issues

  • issue 104271 Martin D. will ask the developer for a statement and update the issue

Other items

  • none

Review of issues for OOo 3.1.1 if any

Dependency list for 3.1.1 issues
Issues with generic target 3.1.1


RE duties this week

OOO310_m19 by Kurt Zenker (kz)
OOH680_m21 by Kurt Zenker (kz)
DEV300_m56 by Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-08-17 IRC log

2009-08-10

Participants: Kai Ahrens, Martin Damboldt, Rene Engelhard, Olaf Felka, Martin Hollmichel, Marcus Lange, Uwe Luebbers, Sophie Gautier, Mechtilde Stehmann, Ruediger Timm

Discussion on 3.1.1 stopper issues

  • From the agenda:
  • The next RC will include install sets for Linux x86-64 wJRE.

Discussion on 2.4.3 stopper issues

  • From the agenda:
  • 2.4.3 will contain the most current version of JRE

Discussion on 3.2.0 issues

  • From a mail on the dev@ooo, dev@l10n mailinglist: Sophie found files in CWS paw06 that needs to be translated and asked for a spec, as already suggested on the mailinglist she will ask the developer for more details.

Other items

  • none

Review of issues for OOo 3.1.1 if any

Dependency list for 3.1.1 issues
Issues with generic target 3.1.1


RE duties this week

DEV300_m55 by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
OOO310_m19 by Kurt Zenker (kz)
OOH680_m21 by Kurt Zenker (kz)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-08-10 IRC log

2009-08-03

Participants: Mechtilde Stehmann, Rene Engelhard, Stefan Baltzer, Joost Andrae, Olaf Felka, Oliver Craemer, Martin Damboldt, Pavel Janik, Shinji Enoki, Jens-Heiner Rechtien, Sophie Gautier, Uwe Luebbers, Marcus Lange, Martin Hollmichel

Other items

  • 3.1.1 release
    • Stefan Baltzer mentioned Issue 101899 . This issue needs further evaluation

Discussion on 3.1.1 stopper issues

Review of issues for OOo 3.1.1 if any

Dependency list for 3.1.1 issues
Issues with generic target 3.1.1


RE duties this week

DEV300_m54 by Jens-Heiner Rechtien (hr)
DEV300_m55 by Vladimir Glazunov (vg)
OOO310_m17 by Kurt Zenker (kz)
OOO310_m18 by Kurt Zenker (kz)

Upload duties this week

Uploads by Marcus Lange (mla) or by Joost Andrae (ja)

Full IRC log

ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-08-03 IRC log


Historic Minutes

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2009_01-07

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008_05-12

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2008_01-04

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_09-12

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_05-08

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_04

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_03

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_02

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2007_01

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2006_12

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2006_11

ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2006_10

Personal tools