The Apache OpenOffice community community members working on quality assurance (QA) functions perform important actions for the group effort overall.
If you are interested in doing QA for OpenOffice.org, please feel free, and encouraged, to join the community. You can find all relevant information about joining the team at How-To-Start page.
- Homepage of the QA project on OOo : http://qa.openoffice.org That is the legacy project, but some information might still be useful.
- Mailing list of the QA project:
- Query for existing bugs in IssueTracker : https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
- Writing a new issue in IssueTracker :
- QA category on OOo wiki : Quality Assurance
- Test Automation
- QA/Build Verification Test(BVT)
- Installation test cases
- Issue_lifecycle, a workflow for Bugzilla
- QA/HowToFileIssue, a guide for how to open defect in Bugzilla
Tool Testlink is used for test case management:
- a guide for how to write a test case,
- template for test case,
- a sample test case,
- portal for all manual test case,
- tool for test case management.
Routine Test Report
- Daily Build Verification Test Report
- Daily Performance Verification Test Report
- Function Verification Test(FVT)
- Weekly Report
- Defect Status Report
Apache OpenOffice 3.4
If you have interesting in Apache OpenOffice 3.4 release and plan contribute your QA effort to it, please go to below links for test cases update and testing resul update.
- AOO 3.4 latest build:
- AOO 3.4 Dev Snapshots build:
- AOO 3.4 test plan:
- AOO 3.4 test cases (in multiple languages):
- AOO 3.4 test results:
- AOO 3.4 RC Build test plan
- AOO 3.4 RC Build test result
Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1
If you are interested in Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 release and plan to contribute your effort on QA work, please go to below link for test case update and test result update