The Apache OpenOffice community community members working on quality assurance (QA) functions perform important actions for the group effort overall.
If you are interested in doing QA for OpenOffice.org, please feel free, and encouraged, to join the community. You can find all relevant information about joining the team at How-To-Start page.
- Homepage of the QA project on OOo : http://qa.openoffice.org
- Mailing list of the QA project:
- Query for existing bugs in IssueTracker : https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
- Writing a new issue in IssueTracker : https://issues.apache.org/ooo/enter_bug.cgi
- QA category on OOo wiki : Quality Assurance
- Vclauto(a new GUI testing automation tool based on Java)
Apache OpenOffice 3.4
If you have interesting in Apache OpenOffice 3.4 release and plan contribute your QA effort to it, please go to below links for test cases update and testing resul update.
- AOO 3.4 latest build: http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/
- AOO 3.4 Dev Snapshots build: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots
- AOO 3.4 test plan: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Release-QA-Plan
- AOO 3.4 test cases (in multiple languages): http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/
- AOO 3.4 test results: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestResults