Test Plan for Child Workspace SRC680/pchfix04
Introduce precompiled headers for Microsoft(R) Windows(R) platforms. The benefit is that it should speed up compilation time considerably.
- CWS Owner "Ause"
- CWS QA Rep. JSK
- CWS is based on SRC680m203, so CVS HEAD should be used
- Full installation sets for StarOffice are available
Only Microsoft® Windows® platforms should be affected. So there will be full testing of all modules here. Additionally all modules should run their update tests for Linux. Other platforms are not provided. Linux serves as sufficient proof that platforms outside of Windows are not affected. Language is en-US.
MSC, OC, JSK, TBO, FHA, HDE, JSI
NEW! CWS gh13 has priority over this CWS so we have to move the date:
Testing now begins on April 04. (Wednesday) and should be finished by April 13. (Friday) Please take into account that you might need to create references yourselves. If you cannot find installation sets at the usual places i can provide them on request.
Please run following tests
- Win: All tests
- Lin: Update tests only
|English||en_us||Win/Linux (MSC)||Win/Linux (OC)||Win/Linux (JSK/TBO)||Win/Linux (FHA)||Win/Linux (TBO)||Win/Linux (HDE)||Win/Linux (JSI)|
|Platform (User)||being tested by Sun Microsystems|
|Platform (User)||Approved by Sun Microsystem on StarOffice build|
- Used ooo220 CVS branch for framework as many tests were changed/extended for HEAD and will run with errors on a src680m203.
We will now resync this CWS to a SRC680m210. Limited testing will be done on the resynced CWS and if no new issues arise it will be integrated.
- 05/04/2007: CWS is resynced and testing has begun
- 05/07/2007: Automation completed on Windows, currently there is one open issue on solaris which is being investigated.