Difference between revisions of "OpenOffice.org Basic in NetBeans"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Latest revision as of 16:41, 21 December 2010
This is the starting point, to use NetBeans as an IDE for OpenOffice.org Basic, especially with VCL TestTool and the testautomation project.
- Syntax highlighting of StarBasic commands
- Highlighting of VCL TestTool commands
- Highlighting of comments, operators, numbers
- Detection of updates to the module (A new .nbm is available)
- Code Folding
- Semantc detection
- Use colors for syntaxhighlighting from NetBeans
The development preview is available at http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/files/testtool/org-openoffice-vcltesttoolsupport.nbm