From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Kay Ramme's Postings
- 14 Nov 2008 - ODF@WWW - OOo Conf 2008
- 26 Sep 2008 - ODF@WWW - Becoming an (Incubator) Project
- 01 Sep 2008 - ODF@WWW - Some State
- 22 Jul 2008 - ODF@WWW - Going forward ...
- 04 Jul 2008 - ODF@WWW - Simply Install
- 27 Jun 2008 - ODF@WWW -How it works
- 19 Jun 2008 - ODF@WWW (An ODF Wiki)
- A screencast introducing the ODF@WWW, different resolutions:
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI0AEJkotzM
- Sun Learning Exchange: https://slx.sun.com/1179271201
- 720p for download: http://mediacast.sun.com/users/Kay.Ramme/media/ODF-WWW-An-ODF-Wiki
- Dmitri Popov on http://www.linux.com/feature/143573 and some references to it:
Some Comments (without references)
Some comments from various mailing lists and personal mails on ODF@WWW:
- "Wow this is really amazing, finally someone came up with some of my pipe dreams :)"
- "It's an excellent idea, and it is, as you pointed out the tip of the iceberg: what you demoed is the future of OOo."
- "This is great! For wikis to really get used by normal users for company intranets, they need this kind of easy-to-use interface, just as you've developed here!"
- "Outstanding functionality, congrats! I think this is the future ..."
- "This is quite clever indeed. However, to make it really cool it ..."
- "Awesome! (Hey, and the soundtrack was great too)."
- "OHMYGOD! M$ is gonna be so over it!"
- "We really appreciate what you're doing."
- "It’s a great start, and I am looking forward to what Ramme develops next with this project."
- "This is way cool."
- "Congratulations for implementing the ODF@WWW feature. It is really amazing."