Loading styles from a template or document
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 09:58, 16 January 2009 by Sts
You can copy styles by loading them from a template or another document. This method copies all styles, or groups of styles, at one time.
- Open the document to copy styles into.
- In the Styles and Formatting window, click on the New Style from Selection icon, and then on Load Styles (see Updating a style from a selection).
- On the Load Styles dialog, find and select the template you want to copy styles from.
- Select the checkboxes for the categories of styles to be copied. Select Overwrite if you want the styles being copied to replace any styles of the same names in the document you're copying them into.
- Click OK to copy the styles. You will not see any change on screen.