The term "Issue" refers to any kind of change required/desired to OpenOffice.org, covering misbehavior (Bug), enhancement and entirely a new feature or a patch by external contributors.
How to submit an issue
The information about submitting any type of issue can be found on the QA-page of OpenOffice.org.
Detailed information can be found at :
- Issue Writing Guidelines : http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/bug_writing_guidelines.html
- General rules to submit an Issue : http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/basic_rules.htm
- Work-flow of an Issue : http://qa.openoffice.org/ooQAReloaded/Docs/QA-Reloaded-IssueHandlingOverview.html
- Search mask for IssueTracker : http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/query.cgi
- Submission of an Issue : http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/pre_submission.html