The OpenOffice.org Wiki has many Extensions installed. Some extensions are used only on the server-side to assist with maintenance, and some are available to OOoWiki users.
To report problems with these extensions, or request new extensions, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The currently available extensions are:
- BadBehavior - monitors and blocks spam attempts (Admin only).
- CategoryTree - provides a dynamic view of the Wiki's category structure as a tree.
- CategoryWatch - notifies a user when pages are added to or removed from a watched Category.
- Checkpoint - adds an extra button to the edit form labeled "Save and continue editing."
- Cite - allows you to add footnote references to Wiki pages.
- Collections - provides a way to assemble Wiki pages into a book and download the rendered result as ODT, PDF and Docbook.
- DynamicPageList - provides a way to dynamically build page lists based on various category views.
- FCKEditor - adds a WYSIWYG editor to the Wiki.
- FlaggedRevs - Page validation extension that allows editors to rate the quality of a Wiki page.
- Google - a customized Google search used on the Documentation subpages.
- InputBox - adds HTML form functionality to Wiki pages.
- InterWiki - provides a way of linking to external Wiki content or linking between languages on the OOoWiki.
- JSKitRating - a star rating tool that allows readers to rate the page they are reading.
- LabeledSectionTransclusion - allows selective transclusion of marked-off sections of text.
- LanguageSelector - checks the browser string for a preferred language, and sets the Wiki interface language to that prefered language (Admin only).
- MultiUpload - provides a form that can be used to upload more than one file at a time to the Wiki.
- IDLTags - a custom-written extension that provides some custom Wiki syntax for linking to the IDL.
- ParserFunctions - provides several advanced parser MagicWords.
- PasswordReset - tools to reset user passwords (Admin only).
- PreLoader - provides boilerplate text that can be preloaded into Wiki forms.
- Recaptcha - adds a Captcha to new user creation (Admin only).
- StringFunctions - an additional set of advanced parser functions that operate on strings.
- StubManager - a server-side extension that is used by other extensions.
- SyntaxHighlight GeSHi - adds the <source> tag to present formatted source code.
- ToggleDisplay - allows you to show and hide regions on a page by clicking on a link.
- Variables - allows you to define a variable on a page, use it later in that same page.
- WatchSubPages -allows a user to quickly add all subpages of a page to their watchlist.