From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
The following sortings are available
- Home page: 3 of: cycle randomly through "last modified", "most popular", "highest voted" and "random"
- 'Last modified' doesn't take releases into account.
- 3 of 'Last modified'
- Link on the left: All: Extensions alphabetical, 10 at a time
- Link on the left: By Application: Categories:
- Link on the left: By Operating System:
- System independent
- MacOS X
- Link on the left: Highest Rated: Extensions first sorted descending by vote value, then by votes count, 10 at a time
- Link on the left: Most Popular: Extensions by extension release download button klicks and downloads from extension manager updates descending, 10 at a time
- Link on the left: Most Recent: Extensions last changed - doesn't take changes on an extension release into account, 10 at a time
- Box on the left: weighted tags, the more the tag is used, the bigger it appears, alphabetical, limited to 20
The following are requested
- 'all time popular' and 'last 30 days popular'
- Don't list extensions releases twice