Difference between revisions of "Extensions/website/Minutes/2008-10"

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
* Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: b_osi_)
 
* Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: b_osi_)
 
* Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
 
* Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
* Bettina Haberer (IRC:FrankL )
+
* Bettina Haberer (IRC:bettina-h )
  
 
''Minute Taker:''TBO (lgodard, NF, JSC, ST, BH, MD,TBO)
 
''Minute Taker:''TBO (lgodard, NF, JSC, ST, BH, MD,TBO)
Line 49: Line 49:
 
== IRC Details ==
 
== IRC Details ==
 
*[[Extensions/website/Minutes/2008-09/2008-10-09-IRCLogs|IRC Log]]:
 
*[[Extensions/website/Minutes/2008-09/2008-10-09-IRCLogs|IRC Log]]:
 +
[[Category:Extensions/Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 01:32, 6 March 2010

2008-10-23

  • Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: b_osi_)
  • Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
  • Bettina Haberer (IRC:bettina-h )

Minute Taker:TBO (lgodard, NF, JSC, ST, BH, MD,TBO)

Action Items

skipped

Round Table

talked about t.s.oo.o

IRC Details

2008-10-09

  • Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: b_osi_)
  • Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
  • Martin Hollmichel (IRC: _Nesshof_)
  • Bettina Haberer (IRC:FrankL )
  • Stefan Taxhet (IRC: stx12)
  • Laurent Godard (IRC: lgodard)
  • Juergen Schmidt (IRC: jsc)
  • Hils Fuhrmann (IRC: SunNF)


Minute Taker:TBO (lgodard, NF, JSC, ST, BH, MD,TBO)

Action Items

Action Items
Item Owner Status Due Date
2008_04_10_2: What process to translate an extension itself lgodard in progress
2008_04_24: Give an overview of how to do this decoupling of translation cycles and release and find out the opinion of other stakeholders, such as release management and the l10n team SunNF-JSC in progress end of may
2008-07-31: Propose workflow for localization of dynamic extension specific content (e.g. descriptions) TBO new October 2008

Comments on Action Items


Round Table

IRC Details

Personal tools