Difference between revisions of "Extensions/website/Minutes/2008-04"

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: = 2008-04-10 = 11:00–11:xx CEST == Attendees == * Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: bosi) * Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt) * Laurent Godaard (IRC: lgodaard) * Bettina Haberer (IRC: bettina...)
 
 
(8 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
= 2008-04-24 =
 +
 +
10:03–11:08 CEST
 +
 +
== Attendees ==
 +
 +
* Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: bosi)
 +
* Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
 +
* Nils Friedman (IRC: SunNF)
 +
* Laurent Godard (IRC: lgodard)
 +
* Bettina Haberer (IRC: bettina-h)
 +
* Juergen Schmidt (IRC: jsc)
 +
 +
''Minute Taker:'' lgodard (MD, ST, NF, JSC, BH, TBO, lgodard)
 +
 +
== Action Items ==
 +
 +
{|border=1
 +
|+ Action Items
 +
|- bgcolor=lightgrey
 +
! Item !! Owner !! Status !! Due Date
 +
|-
 +
| 2_2007-10-04: Provide infrastructure for localization of static content || TBO || stalled ||
 +
|-
 +
| 3_2007-10-04: Propose workflow for localization of static content || JSC || stalled || after 2_2007-10-04
 +
|-
 +
| 1_2008_02_28: Provide a draft regarding enhancement of the extension site to provide also single templates and cliparts. || BH - SunNF || in progress || end of April 2008
 +
|-
 +
| 2008_04_10_1: Ask Stella about putting the new branding from www.openoffice.org onto the extension site; Most important would be the banner on top.|| MD || in progress ||
 +
|-
 +
| 2008_04_10_2 :  What process to translate an extension itself || lgodard || in progress ||
 +
|-
 +
| 2008_04_24 : Give an overview of how to do this decoupling of translaition cycles and release and find out the opinion of other stakeholders, such as release management and the l10n team  || SunNF-JSC || in progress || end of may
 +
 +
|}
 +
 +
'''Comments on Action Items'''
 +
 +
* 2_2007-10-04: bosi will start next time to ask for other translations in nl group
 +
* 1_2008_02_28: SunNF AI: initiate discussion on mailing list regarding single templates and cliparts extension
 +
* 2008_04_10_2: if somebody wants to translate an extension in the normal build env it is straight forward (jsc) - no process for external extensions - need to clarify the release and translation cycles (AI  2008_04_24).
 +
* 2008_04_10_1 : will be worked on first week of may (cw19)
 +
 +
== Round Table ==
 +
 +
* do we need some kind of beta repository for extensions ? agree on beta concept, but the question is separate repository or some additional metadatas on existing one. more opinion raised for an extra tag "beta" and a new feed. may be dicussed on website@extensions
 +
* Typo forwarded by sophie will be take care :)
 +
 +
* Next meeting is on 2008-05-08, #ooo-ext
 +
 +
== IRC Details ==
 +
 +
*[[Extensions/website/Minutes/2008-04/2008-04-24-IRCLogs|IRC Log]]
 +
 
= 2008-04-10 =
 
= 2008-04-10 =
  
11:00–11:xx CEST
+
11:00–11:43 CEST
  
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==
Line 25: Line 79:
 
| 1_2007-11-15: Send mail to submitters who filed extension descriptions in languages other then English || JSC || done ||
 
| 1_2007-11-15: Send mail to submitters who filed extension descriptions in languages other then English || JSC || done ||
 
|-
 
|-
| 1_2008_02_28: Provide a draft regarding enhancement of the extension site to provide also single templates and cliparts. || BH || new || end of April 2008
+
| 1_2008_02_28: Provide a draft regarding enhancement of the extension site to provide also single templates and cliparts. || BH || in progress || end of April 2008
 +
|-
 +
| 2008_04_10: Ask Stella about putting the new branding from www.openoffice.org onto the extension site; Most important would be the banner on top.|| MD || new ||
 
|}
 
|}
  
Line 33: Line 89:
 
== Round Table ==
 
== Round Table ==
  
 
+
* European time is reference; Meeting time will always be 10:00 CE(S)T
* Next meeting is on 2008-04-27.
+
* lgodard asked about how process is to translate an extension itself, nobody knows; he will ask JSC.
 +
* Next meeting is on 2008-04-24.
  
 
== IRC Details ==
 
== IRC Details ==
  
 
*[[Extensions/website/Minutes/2008-04/2008-04-10-IRCLogs|IRC Log]]
 
*[[Extensions/website/Minutes/2008-04/2008-04-10-IRCLogs|IRC Log]]
 +
[[Category:Extensions/Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 00:42, 5 March 2010

2008-04-24

10:03–11:08 CEST

Attendees

  • Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: bosi)
  • Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
  • Nils Friedman (IRC: SunNF)
  • Laurent Godard (IRC: lgodard)
  • Bettina Haberer (IRC: bettina-h)
  • Juergen Schmidt (IRC: jsc)

Minute Taker: lgodard (MD, ST, NF, JSC, BH, TBO, lgodard)

Action Items

Action Items
Item Owner Status Due Date
2_2007-10-04: Provide infrastructure for localization of static content TBO stalled
3_2007-10-04: Propose workflow for localization of static content JSC stalled after 2_2007-10-04
1_2008_02_28: Provide a draft regarding enhancement of the extension site to provide also single templates and cliparts. BH - SunNF in progress end of April 2008
2008_04_10_1: Ask Stella about putting the new branding from www.openoffice.org onto the extension site; Most important would be the banner on top. MD in progress
2008_04_10_2 : What process to translate an extension itself lgodard in progress
2008_04_24 : Give an overview of how to do this decoupling of translaition cycles and release and find out the opinion of other stakeholders, such as release management and the l10n team SunNF-JSC in progress end of may

Comments on Action Items

  • 2_2007-10-04: bosi will start next time to ask for other translations in nl group
  • 1_2008_02_28: SunNF AI: initiate discussion on mailing list regarding single templates and cliparts extension
  • 2008_04_10_2: if somebody wants to translate an extension in the normal build env it is straight forward (jsc) - no process for external extensions - need to clarify the release and translation cycles (AI 2008_04_24).
  • 2008_04_10_1 : will be worked on first week of may (cw19)

Round Table

  • do we need some kind of beta repository for extensions ? agree on beta concept, but the question is separate repository or some additional metadatas on existing one. more opinion raised for an extra tag "beta" and a new feed. may be dicussed on website@extensions
  • Typo forwarded by sophie will be take care :)
  • Next meeting is on 2008-05-08, #ooo-ext

IRC Details

2008-04-10

11:00–11:43 CEST

Attendees

  • Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: bosi)
  • Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
  • Laurent Godaard (IRC: lgodaard)
  • Bettina Haberer (IRC: bettina-h)

Minute Taker: TBO (lgodard, MD, ST, NF, JSC, BH, TBO)

Action Items

Action Items
Item Owner Status Due Date
2_2007-10-04: Provide infrastructure for localization of static content TBO in progress
3_2007-10-04: Propose workflow for localization of static content JSC stalled after 2_2007-10-04
1_2007-11-15: Send mail to submitters who filed extension descriptions in languages other then English JSC done
1_2008_02_28: Provide a draft regarding enhancement of the extension site to provide also single templates and cliparts. BH in progress end of April 2008
2008_04_10: Ask Stella about putting the new branding from www.openoffice.org onto the extension site; Most important would be the banner on top. MD new

Comments on Action Items

  • 1_2007-11-15: I, TBO, talked to JSC, he did it already a long time ago.

Round Table

  • European time is reference; Meeting time will always be 10:00 CE(S)T
  • lgodard asked about how process is to translate an extension itself, nobody knows; he will ask JSC.
  • Next meeting is on 2008-04-24.

IRC Details

Personal tools