From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
- Bettina Haberer
- Joachim Lingner
- Jürgen Schmidt
- Nils Fuhrmann
Minute Taker: NF next (KSO, ST, TBO, STS, JL, JSC, MD, BH, NF)
|1_2007-7-5: How could an update feed be generated on the extensions.services.opennoffice.org site?||TBO||open||2007-8-9|
|5_2007-7-5: Prepare Notification of Extension Owners about Site||ST||open||2007-8-1|
|7_2007-7-5: Prepare an example full feature download extension, to review the presentation of the extension||TBO, STS||Stalled||2007-08-09|
|1_2007-7-12: Martin will find out about license conditions for using anti virus software on the extension website.||MD||Stalled|
|2_2007-7-19: take care of appropriate input for the new getmore page||ST||in progress||2007-08-09|
|1_2007-7-26: find out whether there is a size limit when submitting extensions into the repository||MD||Open|
|2_2007-7-26: investigate on lossed platform fields for submitting extensions||MD/TBO||Open||2007-08-09|
|3_2007-7-26: create links to point people to the extension section of the developers guide within the extension repository||JSC/TBO||In progress||2007-08-09|
|1_2007-8-03: Compile content about versioning, naming etc. of extensions for the documentation||MD||Open|
|1_2007-8-09: Add number of people rated||TBO||new|
|2_2007-8-09: Correct layout when image is visible within the overview||TBO||new|
|3_2007-8-09: Solve upload issue||TBO||new|
Comments on Action Items
- 3_2007-7-26: Juergen send out the links. Needs some further communication with Thorsten to reflect the links with some extra words to the site.
- Juergen: Open Cards extension was uploaded to the site. Looks like there is a bug within the layout when a image is visible within the overview. The alignment of the rating is incorrect. Thorsten to take a look on this.
- Juergen: The number of people rated is not visible. This needs to be added to get user a better understanding about the rating. AI Thorsten
- Nils: Martin Hollmichel tried to upload a developer snapshot of the ReportBuilder. He failed and had to place the binaries on a external resource. Thorsten to take a look on this issue.
- We had a short conversation about how to proceed regarding the developer, user and provider documentation for the site. We agreed that high volume documentation should be nested within the wiki and the links should be available on the site. Small docuemntation (such as the user resources) should be available on the site directly. The corresponding owners of the documentation will take care of this (Juergen: developer, Bettina: user, Thorsten: provider)