- Bettina Haberer
- Joachim Lingner
- Jürgen Schmidt
- Kai Sommerfeld
- Stefan Taxhet
- Thorsten Bosbach
- Nils Fuhrmann
- Stella Schulze
- Laurent Godard
Minute Taker: TBO next (BH, JSC, KSO, ST, MD, TBO)
- How could an update feed be generated on the extensions.services.opennoffice.org site? (TBO, In progress)
-> Postponed to do it after finishing the change of the branding.
- Redesign the extensions.services.openoffice.org site (STS, In progress)
-> Stella will take a look onto the presentation page for an extension.
- Establish a new virtual host on the same server as our extensions repository to handle the updates of extensions (TBO, stalled)
-> No feedback so far from OSUOSL about this request. Not needed anymore - the important point was to be able to redirect, which can be done with http://updateext.services.openoffice.org/
- Extend Extension Manager to use default extension update URL contained in version.ini for update pings (JL, Open i77752)
-> Not done yet, still targeting 2.3 release. Due date middle of july.
Provide extensions update URL that is to put into version.ini of 2.3 (TBO, done)
- Provide document describing the benefits of OXT over Non-OXT as target for "Developer Resources" (JSC, open, due 2007-07-05)
Prepare Mock-ups for Improved Site (STS, done)
- Prepare Notification of Extension Owners about Site (ST, Open)
-> Stefan needs notification about ten days ahead before the site is going 'public'
- Prepare Documentation for Users as target for "User Resources" (BH, Open)
-> BH expects to finish on 2007-07-06
- Start discussion about rating/review of extensions on mailinglist (Laurent, new)
- Prepare an example full feature download extension, to review the presentation of the extension (TBO, STS: new)
- Laurent came up with: Translation of a) site UI and b) extension presentation text and c) the extension itself.
- It was agreed to first get the general function of the site done.
- Then start with a) by asking the native language groups to provide the needed strings.
- For b) the way how it could be done with drupal needs some investigation.
- c) is currently out of scope.
- Laurent raised the question about security: How can we make shure only 'good' extensions are shown?
- a) Provide a link or button like 'Report abuse here', to be able to get a notification about bad behaving extensions.
- b) The general quality can be seen by the ranking of an extension.
- c) Establish a review by the community.
- These topics will get discussed at the OOo conference 2007 in Barcelona during the extension meeting and on the mailing list.
- Design voting
- It was agreed on the 2. proposal with the search box from the 3. proposal.
- The logo will get splitted, the text will not be a graphic.
- The text changes to: Welcome to the home of OpenOffice.org extensions!
- It was started a discussion on how the extension will be presented on the page.
- The design will get evaluated by Stella.