Documentation/OOoAuthors User Manual/Impress Guide/Converting an object to a different type
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
< Documentation | OOoAuthors User Manual | Impress Guide
Revision as of 01:45, 7 November 2007 by Kirk
Converting an object to a different type
You can convert an object into a different type. Right-click on the object and select the Convert to display a menu containing the following options:
- To Curve: converts the selected object to a Bézier curve.
- To Polygon: converts the selected object to a polygon. After the conversion choose Edit Points to edit the shape.
- To Contour: converts the selected object to a polygon, or a group of polygons. If the conversion creates a group of polygons (for example, when you convert a text object), then press F3 to enter the group before you can select an individual polygon.
- Convert to 3D: converts the selected object to a three-dimensional (3D) object.
- Convert to 3D Rotation Object: creates a three-dimensional shape by rotating the selected object around its vertical axis.
- To Bitmap: converts the selected object to a bitmap.
- To metafile: converts the selected object to Windows Metafile Format (WMF), containing both bitmap and vector graphic data.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY).|