courtesy of OOoAuthors.org
The OpenOffice.org 3 guides are presented in chapters for easy use. These files are designed for onscreen viewing, two pages at a time (two-up). Your PDF viewer should have an option for printing two-up, but you may need to start with page 2 to get the facing pages to come out correctly.
For low-cost printed copies, and a free PDF of the printed edition, see this page.
Most chapters are also available here on the Documentation wiki, and editable files are available through the OOoAuthors website.
Getting Started Guide
Calc Guide - DRAFT
- Template:Documentation/PDFFirst edition, complete - 2009-01-27 (Jan 27) - 5.4 MB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh1 - Introducing Impress - 2009-01-23 (Jan 23) - 535KB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh2 - Using Slide Masters, Styles, and Templates - 2009-03-17 (Mar 17) - 535KB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh3 - Adding and Formatting Text - 2009-03-17 (Mar 17) - 1.1MB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh4 - Adding and Formatting Pictures - 2009-03-17 (Mar 17) - 505KB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh5 - Creating Graphic Objects - 2009-03-17 (Mar 17) - 550KB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh6 - Formatting Graphic Objects - 2009-03-17 (Mar 17) - 1.0MB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh7 - Spreadsheets, Charts, and other Objects - 2009-01-13 (Jan 13) - 495KB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh8 - Slides, Notes, and Handouts - 2009-01-13 (Jan 13) - 500KB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh9 - Slide Shows: Transitions, Animations, and More - 2009-01-25 (Jan 25) - 495KB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh10 - Printing, E-mailing, Exporting, and Saving Slide Shows - 2009-01-13 (Jan 13) - 690KB
- Template:Documentation/PDFCh11 - Setting Up and Customizing Impress - 2009-01-23 (Jan 23) - 520KB
- Template:Documentation/PDFAppA - Keyboard Shortcuts - 2009-01-27 (Jan 27) - 155KB