Documentation/How Tos/Calc: TTEST function
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Returns the result of a Student's t-test.
TTEST(data1; data2; mode; type)
- data1 and data2 are ranges or arrays (possibly of different size) containing numbers, on which the t-test is performed.
- mode is
- 1 for a one-tailed t-test
- 2 for a two-tailed t-test.
- type is
- 1 for paired samples
- 2 for two samples with equal variance
- 3 for two samples with unequal variance.
- Advanced topic:
- The parameters data1 and data2 are always evaluated as array formulas.
TTEST(A2:A20; B2:20; 2; 3)
- returns the result of a two-tailed Student's t-test for two samples with unequal variance, using the data in A2:A20 and B2:20.